Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Orlando, Florida
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

This is my third stay here for business. I keep coming back for the newness of the property, safe surroundings, and great staff. It is centrally located in the Ft Myers area allowing me the opportunity to visit multiple business locations a day.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Shanadoaha
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you for coming back for a third time! The best compliment you can give us is coming back again and again. Thank you for writing a great review. I am so pleased that you found our hotel safe and centrally located for your business. Please come back and stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your 4th stay and more.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We picked this hotel based on trip advisor reviews . The staff was outstanding! Landon Sturm (Hotel Manager) made us feel right @ home, we felt like family. The hotel was very clean, room décor was up to date . Wi fi was super fast. Pool was very clean & outdoor patio area had lots of lounge chairs. Coffee/Tea available 24/7, breakfast in the am was a nice plus.
Hotel is not far from Publix, Walmart (driving) Beach is about 15-20 min away.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DAWNKLEIN
I really love hearing that our guests pick to stay with us because of our Trip Advisor Review. Thank you for writing such a great review. I am so glad that everything from Landon to our super-fast Wi-Fi did not let you down and stood up to our past reviews. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you come back again very soon.
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Our family travelled in March of 2013 for a week stay at this Hampton Inn. We were in town to attend our sons college baseball games throughout the week. Our room was clean and fresh and the location was a perfect 10 minute or so drive to the fields. We were also very close to where the team stayed, to shopping and good places to grab a bite. We would recommend this Hampton Inn & Suites to other folks in town for the same reason.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
We love the Gene Cusic Baseball Tournament! Thank you for staying with us for a week! Fort Myers is a Baseball Town and we are a baseball friendly hotel. I am so glad that you had a great stay and that we were convenient to all the ball fields. Thank you for this great review. While we look forward to seeing you next March, I really hope you come back before then, for a visit.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Awesome hotel. The staff is all so incredibly friendly. Rooms are very clean and coffee 24 hours a day. What more could you ask for! This was just a one night stay this time, but we will certainly stay here again next time we are down.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us. I am so appreciative that you took the time to write this awesome review. I could not ask for better comments. I really hope that you can come back to Fort Myers soon. I know winter is not over yet. The warm breezes are calling you.
Bracebridge, Canada
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My sister and I had travelled to Fort Myers for a girls weekend. We like to book in a Hampton Inn as they are always clean and neat and the breakfast is included at no additional cost. As per usual, we were not let down as our stay was very memorable and the room and staff in the hotel were excellent. I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn as my choice for any overnight stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I love hearing that we continued to uphold the great consistency in our hotel chain. I am so glad to hear that we were able to make your Girl’s Weekend memorable. We are very lucky to have a great team to make our hotel excellent. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you come back soon.
Ocoee, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Hotel staff is great and always great and the hotel overall a great value. They know the area and always have great recommendations for dinner etc. The hotel is also centrally located for my travels to Naples and the surronding areas.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us and writing about our great hotel and team. I am so glad that you found us centrally located and that we were able to give you some great restaurant recommendations. I hope that when you travel back to Fort Myers and Naples that you will stay with us again.
Valpo, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I stayed three nights at this location. The stay was flawless. The room was quiet and clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Nice fitness room, and hotel is close to major roadways. Coffee was always available in the hotel lobby.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Bryan B
Thank you for writing about our clean and comfortable hotel. Thank you so much for calling us “Flawless” I really appreciate that you choose us to check into during your stay in Fort Myers and stayed three nights. I really hope you have an opportunity to stay with us again. We would love to serve you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Myers
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers
Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway
Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center
Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers ...
#9 of 47 in Fort Myers Beach

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!