Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
US$152
US$121
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$104
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$113
  • Pool
US$84
CandlewoodSuites
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$269
  • Pool
US$119
Travelocity
Best Western Airport Inn(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$99
1,631 results
All reviewsiced teafront deskgreat hotelbreakfast staffthe breakfast areawafflesa wonderful stayfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfasti highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffhome away from homedefinitely stay here againspring trainingclean roomsnice poolsanibel island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. Only place to stay when you're in Fort Myers. The service continues to amaze me by their friendliness & their helpfulness with all of our needs from toothbrushes to antibiotic ointment when my kid tripped. My husband adored their cookies & coffee. We both commented on how the breakfast tasted even better than the last time we were here. Noticed a few stains in the hallway carpet but front desk said it was getting replaced the day after we left. Exciting to see the place looks practically brand new! Will definitely stay here when we return to Ft Myers!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank CMSTL
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you so much for coming back and staying with us again. We love seeing you and your family return year after year. Your review is so great, thank you for taking the time to write about your visit. Since your last time we have upgraded our breakfast with a much more improved product so I am very pleased that you recognized the difference. Also you are very right the carpet has seen its day. Our new carpet has arrived and will begin replacing it May 22. So the next time you visit our hotel we will live up to being completely brand new. Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This trip was for the reason of personal business. Staying at the Ft. Myers Hampton made for a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Staff was friendly and very helpful. We needed our departure time extended and the staff very willingly accommodated our request. They also took time with us to give us needed directions to our business contacts.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank eleanorv821

This is a wonderful review, thank you so much. I hope your trip here was successful and you were able to accomplish all that you wanted. I am so glad that we gave you a pleasant experience and were able to accommodate your late departure request. Our team is very knowledgeable of the area and can help you plan any and everything that your trip dictates. Thank you for staying with us. I hope your business was positive and will bring you back to Fort Myers. We would love to be your host hotel again.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Clean hotel, friendly staff, nice breakfast. I stay at this hotel whenever I have business in the area. Although this is my first review of this hotel, I have stayed here multiple times and this is for a good reason: It is a good hotel, at a good price, in a good location.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank rd827

Thank you for staying with us so many times over the years. Your review is great and I thank you for taking the time to write about your visit. I am so glad that we have not failed you during the many times you have stayed. We hope you keep coming back. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

The FM Hampton is located between the US 41 and the I 75 on what appears to be a business park. Although not in the centre of town it is ideally suited for a lot of the attractions. We stayed here for two nights and went to Sanibel and Captiva from here, enjoying a pleasurable day. The room was large with a king bed and large bathroom, all were very clean and well maintained. In the room you have coffee making facilities, a fridge and a microwave, not to mention the huge HD TV!!

The room also had a sofa, which made the evening very comfortable to relax with some food and a beer. We picked up a pizza from a local pizza place, which was exceptional and according to the desk staff was the best pizza in the area. A lucky find we thought!

The staff at the hotel were great, all friendly and really helpful. Included within the arrangement was the Hampton breakfast which starts the day off well. Additionally, there is coffee available all day in the lobby and cookies, which are always welcome.

The hotel was another great stay and we would definitely recommend and use again if we were travelling in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. Your review is wonderful and filled with so many compliments that I do not where to start except to say thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I love that you found our hotel to be well maintained, clean and comfortable. We are lucky to have such a friendly team to host our guests. I am also happy to read that you really liked our hot breakfast. We hope that you come back to the States and especially Fort Myers because we would love to have you here for a second time.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Was heading to Key West. We spent just the 1 day and night here, but it was worth it. Mandy at the front desk was just great. She gave us perfect suggestions for dinner as well as other information about our drive down to Key West. Would stay there again in a heartbeat. Everything was clean and well laid out.

Room Tip: 3rd floor facing the lake across the street.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cranium

Love your review. Thank you for stopping off for the night on your way to Key West to stay with us. Mandy is one of our best Guest Service Agents. She has a great knowledge of the area. I am so pleased that you would stay with us again. Those are great words of encouragement and really motivates our team to continue doing great things. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.