Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed here on business for one night. Great location, clean room, friendly staff, decent breakfast. I was very happy with this hotel and would definitely stay here again. Definitely lives up to the Hampton/Hilton standards.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bth86
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for choosing us while on your business trip. We really appreciate your recommendation and you kind words about our hotel. I love hearing that you will return and that we live up to your past experiences with our Brand. Thanks again for staying with us and please come stay with us again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,614)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

From the room to the staff, to the pool, what an awesome hotel. it was clean and comfortable and if their was anything I needed the hotel staff were there no matter what time of day or night. Thank you again for the best service Sepf, Vanessa, Landon, and Mandy

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 127kristys

What you wrote was Awesome! Thank you for the time you took to write this review. Our Hotel Team loved reading your comments. Seph, Vanessa, Mandy and our Hotel Manager Landon are the real heroes of our hotel. Thank you for mentioning them. Thank you for staying with us. Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Before this last trip, I hadn't stayed at this particular Hampton Inn for over a year. Yet when I walked through the door, I was greeted with a friendly "welcome back" and "so glad to see you again" as well as a barrage of questions as to what's happened in the last year. We easily compared notes and got "caught up" on what had transpired during the past year. Because of the almost nonexistent staff turnover at this hotel, it's easy to feel at home. This year there were a few new staff only because other staff had been promoted. Even though I had business in Naples, I made a point of staying in Fort Myers. It is well worth the extra drive to stay at a place where you're valued and everyone works at making your stay the best it can be. You're doing yourself a disservice not to stay here if you can.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JanisZ388

I can’t believe that it was a year since your last trip to our Hotel. Thank you so much for coming back to stay with us, and most importantly for going out your way to stay with us and not closer to your business. Unlike most hotels this is our home and I am so pleased to read that you feel at home when you stay here. Your review was awesome and I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful recommendation. I hope you come back again but please do not wait so long. We loved having you here.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn as a stop-off between Fort Lauderdale and Tampa Airport. It was easy to find and is a lovely property in a quiet residential kind of area, with a lake just across the road. There was plenty of space in the car park, and it was just a short walk to reception. The welcome was warm and the check-in fast and efficient. Room 232 at the front of the building overlooking the lake couldn't have been better. A nice large, light room, with the bed facing the window. All the usual amenities and a large bathroom with plenty of towels. The room was very quiet and the bed extremely comfortable.
We used the swimming pool at the back of the hotel and it was clean and impecably maintained. There were plenty of loungers and chairs available. As usual the towels were tiny. There were no restaurants (I think) within walking distance but Reception gave us a detailed list of the nearest ones with addresses etc. We had problems when we tried to put one of the addresses onto the Tomtom and when I double checked with Reception the lady very kindly loaded it onto the Satnav for me. She was so patient and helpful.
Breakfast was served in a bright and airy room at the back, with high ceilings. There was a good range of products and the coffee was excellent. The strawberries were particularly good. I don't enjoy eating off paper plates but it's something we got used to after staying at other Hampton Inns on our american tour. The lady clearing the tables and tending to the buffet was so pleasant, a lovely smile, she was so charming.
Sadly we only stayed the one night but everything was perfect and we enjoyed our stay. What really impressed us aboout this Hampton Inn was the absolutely lovely, warm and welcoming staff. They all did a wonderful job, smiles all around and helped us with everything. I can't remember any names but it doesn't matter as they were all wonderful. We would return to this hotel if visiting Fort Myers.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank grankan

Thank you for singling out our great hotel team. I am so glad that you found our hotel and stayed with us. I also want to thank you for taking a picture of the view from your room. You said so many nice things about our hotel but the thing I like best is you “would return to this hotel if visiting Fort Myers”. That tells all of us we did a great job in making you feel at home when you are away from home. Thank you for writing such a great review and for staying with us during your trip to Fort Myers. We hope that you do come back to our city because we would love to have you check in again.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

From the moment we arrived, we received excellent service from the staff -- from the front desk manager to the person refilling the complimentary coffee station after 9 p.m. We needed restaurant advice, and the front desk mgr had a nice list of nearby restaurants and she provided helpful suggestions. The complimentary breakfast was good. The room temperature was easy to control and the air-conditioning was quiet. The wi-fi worked well. We stayed at five different hotels during our week in Ft. Myers, Key Largo, Key West, Sanibel Island, and Port Charlotte, and this was by far the best run hotel we stayed in, yet all of the other hotels cost us more -- sometimes more than two and three times as much. The pool area looked small but lovely; we just didn't have time to enjoy it. We didn't really use "room service" either, but TripAdvisor doesn't give "NA" as a ratings option. I'm almost sorry that we started our stay with such a fine experience, because the other properties suffered by comparison.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank makalu

Thank you so very much for choosing our hotel during your travels to Florida. I am thrilled to read that we stood out from all the other Hotels you picked. Thank you for sharing your experience and taking the time to write your review. Our team loves to read reviews like you wrote as it serves as a huge motivator to keep wowing our guests. I hope that you come back to Fort Myers again and when you do please stay with us.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have never had a bad experience with Hampton Inns, and this one did not disappoint me. It was clean, well appointed with a very spacious room, and the breakfast was very good. Hampton Inns are so reasonably priced with the friendliest staff. It has become my hotel of choice, and I would certainly stay in this one again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

We love hearing that Hampton is your hotel of choice and that we did not disappoint you. We are very proud to be an award winning hotel for Hampton. Thank you for staying with us and for being such a great guest. I also want to thank you for writing such a glowing review. We hope that you make it back to Fort Myers and we would love for you to pick this hotel again while in our city.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Breakfast, housekeeping, front desk,etc. all very accommodating!! We have stayed here twice for baseball and have already made reservations for our next two visits. The area is safe and plenty of eating and shopping close by.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Joy M

Thank you for staying with us twice! We really appreciate you taking the time to write about our hotel and your visit with us. I am so glad to read that our location was safe and close by for you with restaurants and shopping. Thank you for booking two more stays with us. We love baseball in Fort Myers and at the hotel. We look forward to seeing again very soon.