“Long time customer”

Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Newark, United States
“Long time customer”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My experience at Hilton properties has been very satisfactory. The employees have been very welcoming and very professional. I plan to continue to make reservations at the Hilton properties. Trip Advisor demanded that I have 200 characters in this review so I am adding to my total.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Micheal C
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you for being a long term Honors member and for staying at our hotel. We love hearing that we did everything right and that you will book us in the future. Thank you for writing about you experience with our hotel. We hope your travels take you back to Fort Myers very soon. We would love for you to stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Sebring, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I know that I don't have to check the room prior to accepting it when I stay at a Hampton. We can trust that the bed is going to be invitingly comfortable. We can trust that the room and bathroom is going to be clean. We can trust that they are going to have a few extras...a hairdryer, ironing board and iron, a radio that plays nature sounds as an alarm... Yes, we trust Hampton Inn and Suites.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Ronald S
Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate the time it took you to write your comments. We are so pleased to hear that we continued to keep your trust in Hampton. Thank you for staying with us. Please come back and stay with us again very soon. We love having you here.
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I read reviews for several places in the area, and settled in this because I like Hampton inn a lot, and they have never disappointed me. one thing that I didn't like was some of their breakfast hot food, the sausage and one flavor of potatoes wasn't good, but their waffles were awesome (and they had peanut butter). they have lots of variety though, so I can't really dock stars. had no complaints about the room, and they also have a list of restaurants that are good to go to around the area if you ask for it.

Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Sexydavyjones
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and write this review. I am so sorry that the sausage section and potatoes were not great for you. Our new breakfast items have been improved but I will go back, taste and see what we need to do to make them great. I am glad you like our restaurant list. It represents the chain restaurants on one side and our local favorites on the other. Thank you for staying with us and giving our hotel your recommendation. Please come back and stay with us again.
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was amazing and probably the cleanest we have ever stayed in. We were recommended this hotel by a friend when she found out we were going to be in the area for the birth/adoption of our daughter.
The staff were so warm and friendly and assisted us with anything we needed. We were in the hotel for about 10 -12 days and everyone made us feel at home.

Stayed September 2013
1 Thank LeAnn Q
Congratulation on the birth and adoption of your new daughter!! I am so touched that we became a part of that wonderful miracle. Thank you for staying with us. With all you have to do with your daughter I am so thankful that you took the time to write this review and share your experience. This is your home away from home. Please come back and stay with us again.
Hernando Beach, Florida
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed twice in one week due to the Key West Shuttle schedule. Very nice clean rooms. Staff was courteous and helpful with directions. Breakfast was good. Located about two miles from the shuttle.Free Wi-FI. Recommended to several folks.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Steve B
Thank you for staying with us. I am so proud that you were greeted with a great team and clean rooms. We are so thankful for you taking the time to write about your experience. Thank you for recommending us. We hope you get a chance to come back to Fort Myers and stay with us again.
Hopewell Junction, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Everything was great for the money AND what put it over the top was the complimentary breakfast. The Hotel staff upon arrival until departure were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel and will stay again

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us and for writing such a glowing review our team and hotel. Our breakfast has really been improved with great eggs, make your own waffles and kettle cooked oatmeal with toppings. I am so glad that our team was friendly and helpful. We love your recommendation and we hope that your travels take you back to our great city. Please stay with us again.
Tampa, FL
Reviewed 16 July 2014

When you enter the hotel and see a shelf with trophies on it "Best Hotel" and "Best Customer Service" your expectations go up...and this property deserves it. Much to recommend: staff, room, breakfast, large bathroom size, high shower head for tall folks, etc. The only downside was the TV. The head of the bed is 15 feet from the TV. Even in the HD age this was too far away for viewing and I didn't like having the audio so loud as to compete with the AC or bother my neighbors. Five star rating is well deserved.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Duke_Ward
Thank you for your wonderful recommendation of our Hotel. Your review is much appreciated and valued. Our Trophy Shelf is something that we are very proud to have. Those trophies are awarded to the top 5% of the entire brand which consist of over 1950 hotels. Your review and those awards keep us motivated to take care of you and every guest that stays with us. Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry about the TV distance from your bed. I will keep track of that comment when we redo our TVs. Please come back and stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Myers
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway
Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers ...
#10 of 47 in Fort Myers Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,025 reviews
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers
Days Inn & Suites Fort Myers near JetBlue Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!