“Central location with lots of access to what you want”

Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
Ranked #25 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

Last minute stay with our family of 4. Locations is great, adjacent to Gulf Coast Village. Full of shopping, restaurant and entertainment options within walking distance. Pool was amazing and the rooms were roomy and spotless. Staff was accommodating allowing us to check out late at 2pm. Paul Mitchell products in restroom and 24 hr coffee/tea/hot chocolate (kids fave) just 30 min drive to Key Largo Beach. I stay in about 50 hotels a year for travel and this is one I'd stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

I want to say thanks for using our hotel as your last minute stop and appreciate the business. I will share your terrific comments with the entire staff. We hope you choose our hotel every time you spend time in Ft Myers.

Have a Fantabulous Day!

Reviewed 3 May 2013

This is an excellent location being part of the Gulf Coast Town Center mall. There are numerous restaurants of all types and an abundant selection of stores and services as well as a movie theater. Right off the freeway. Unfortunately although we had reserved a 2 queen bed room well in advance when we arrived the only one left available was a handicap room. It was not a comfortable setup. Because of the space needed for the shower the sink counter was very small. No makeup mirror. The closet with hangers was half height. There were 2 upholstered chairs with lamps but no side tables or coffee table and no regular size table to work on. Probably because of handicap space requirements. We were there for a wedding and had planned on staying for 4 nights but left after 3. It does have a bar that is open every evening which was nice for after dinner drinks. Breakfast must be ordered the night before and has a fee.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

I want to thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Gulf Coast Town Center. We greatly appreicate your business and appreciate the great feedback.. I want to sincerely apologize that the layout of the room did not work as well as you would have liked it too. I hope that you will give us another try the next time you spend time in Ft Myers, FL.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

When I stay at a Marriott I always expect a good experience but this property was exceptional. Great location, excellent amenities and probably the best hotel staff I have ever encountered. I spend about 120 nights per year in hotels so I feel I have a pretty good baseline of expectations based on the room rate. I came down to the lobby at 4 am to get some work done and not disturb my son, the night auditor made me a fresh pot of coffee as it was a little early for breakfast. I would go out of my way to stay at this property again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

I want to thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center. It is exciting to hear the great feedback from a seasoned traveler as yourself all the way up to the night auditor. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Have a Fantabulous weekend!

Reviewed 13 April 2013

We spent one night at the end of March to catch a few Boston Redsox spring trainings baseball games and we book this courtyard because it was right off of I-75. We were pleasantly surprised.It is a in a great location, plenty of restaurants near by and the stadiums are about 6 to 7 miles away. The hotel was well insulated. Didn't hear the highway noise. However, we did hear the person above us, we were on the 3rd floor, get the 4th floor if possible. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Even though we didn't use the pool, it was clean and there were a handful of kids having a great time there. Free internet so all was good.

Room Tip: Choose the 4th floor for noise issues.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

The staff here at the hotel would like to thank you for staying with us during your visit to see some spring training baseball. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to you returning next year.

Have a fantabulous day!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

This hotel is in a great location. Right off of I 75 and walking distance to the Bass Pro Shop. My husband was thrilled. It located around a mall with many restaurants within walking distance as well. Nice size room, free wi-fi, quiet area, clean hotel. No complaints..

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Myself and the team at the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center Ft Myers, FL would like to say thank you very much for staying with us and for the wonderful comments. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

We were part of a large group of young soccer players & their families! Everyone we met at this hotel was VERY helpful! Very clean! Nice pool/patio room! Easy to find and even though its off of a busy street..you wouldn't know it once you are inside. Will definitely go back!

• Stayed: April 2013
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

I want to first thank you and the soccer team for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center in Ft Myers. We enjoyed having you here and greatly appreciate your business. Thanks very much for the fabulous comments. We look forward to your return.

Have a terrific Day!

John.Mesaros@marriott.com

Reviewed 2 April 2013

This is a wonderful hotel. We checked in after a weeklong stay at South Seas Plantation in Captiva. With the exception of our awesome view at South Seas this hotel was much nicer. Bigger and cleaner room and fabulous service (from the front desk, housekeeping and restaurant staff.) We will definitely remember this hotel when our next trip to RSW requires an airport stay.

Room Tip: The front desk clerk was awesome. Asked us where we wanted our room and showed us a floor plan of...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

The team is excited to know that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us.

Have a fantabulous day!