Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
Ranked #25 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Ok hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

The hotel is super close to the airport and to I-75. It is new, so it has fairly thin walls. The room was clean, bed was comfortable. Bedding is typical of a courtyard, so super thin. The hotel is fine. They are doing construction across from the front of the hotel, so the backside is more quiet. Staff is friendly.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to talk about our hotel. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to you using us again the next time you are in Ft Myers.

Genera Manager
john.mesaros@marriott.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during the Ft. Myers Boat Show. It looks and feels pretty new.

While it was 15 miles from the event, the hotel had some nice amenities and was right on the campus of a huge mall (Gulf Coast Town Center). This made for an easy time finding food and other items. There's also a Costco and LA Fitness in that same complex, so all of your necessities were there. It's very close to the Airport (RSW), so that was very convenient. The shuttle got us there in less than 10 minutes. The shuttle doesn't run 24/7, so you'll need to book a ride, I believe. I caught the first return ride of the day (5am), so they can easily accommodate people heading out on those early 6:30am flights.

The hotel had free wifi in the rooms, so that was great. It also had a decent fitness center, too, for those that aren't members of LA Fitness. They had a good set of dumbbells, yoga mats, 2 benches, 1 eliptical machine, and two treadmills. There were also towels, cleaner, a water station, and a TV in there.

My only gripe is that the hotel was a bit noisy. People running up and down the hall and neighbors talking in their rooms were fairly easily heard. Thankfully I only heard things a few times.

Other than that, it's a complete and convenient choice for a business traveler.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. We greatly appreciate the comments. The shuttle does run 24/7 which is information for your next visit just in case you flight is even earlier. Thanks again for staying with us and look forward to your return.

Florida, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

There is no closer, more convenient hotel, if flying from Ft. Myers airport. This is a fairly typical Courtyard, with helpful, friendly service, comfortable rooms and plethora of good restaurants literally within walking distance. Even though we live within an hour's drive of the airport, we'll be returning any time we have an early flight.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to write about the hotel. We are excited that you had a great stay and that it is a perfect location for you to travel in and out of Ft Myers. We look forward to you using us in the near future.

Marshfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Spent two separate weeks here and enjoyed both stays. You CAN NOT beat the location as this property is located within the Gulf Coast Town Center with enough meal choices and shops (all that can be walked to) to keep one busy. The lobby area has a saltwater aquarium and the staff is friendly, they assisted me with copying and faxing some documents. They still had the old school breakfast buffet and depending on what time you arrived the area could be filled up leaving no where to sit. Found out there was a company that had a bunch of folks there that week and they all came down at about the same time. I realized this after the second day and adjusted my breakfast time (later) and had the place to my self.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thanks you so much for staying with us and for the outstanding comments. We greatly appreciate you business and look forward to you staying with us again.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed two nights here. Crystal, Front Desk Extraordinaire, greeted us. Despite our room (whirpool room) not being ready moved us to another that was. She also was able to get that room feather free. The room was very clean and up to date. Everything worked fine including internet access for our iPads and iPhones. The bar was very pleasant and the drinks were fairly priced.

The breakfast was the best I have seen since I am somewhat of a breakfast person, always opting for the bed & breakfast when offered. Lot's of healthy choices inculding multi-grain waffles, fresh fruit, yoghurt and some non-sugary cereal. My wife was unable to finish the veggie omelette.

All in all a restful stay in a great location to walk to Dinner and Shop.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
We are so glad you had a terrific stay from start to finish. I will pass on your comments to Crystal and share them with the entire staff. We hope to see you in the future.

Mulberry, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Great location to the many restaurants and shops at Gulf Coast Town Center, close to the Miromar Outlet. Very clean, friendly staff. I like the beds in this establishment are not against the wall of the room next to you; I think this keeps thing quieter!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thanks very much for staying with us at the Courtyard by Marriott in the Gulf Coast Town Center. We greatly appreciate your comments and I will pass them on to the entire staff. We look forward to you staying with us when you come back to Ft Myers.

Lafayette, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Good hotel good location for Perfect Game tournaments. Staff was really friendly. Hotel is updated, restaurant staff was friendly. We were on the bottom floor very quiet. Beds were comfortable. Close to all the fields we played at. The most we traveled was 20 minutes to get to park. Not close to any beaches, had to travel. But close to the airport. Love the big screen TV's when you walked in, had menu board, local stores and shopping. Parking was safe.

Room Tip: we were on the bottom floor it was really quit. Hotel is updated, beds were comfortable. Staff was...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
John M, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
We are so happy that this is a great spot for you when you come down for Perfect Game. I will pass along the comments to the staff. Thanks so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you for more Perfect Game or just to get away.