Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
US$152
US$121
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$104
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$113
  • Pool
US$84
CandlewoodSuites
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$119
US$269
  • Pool
Best Western Airport Inn(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$99
All reviewsla fitnesstowne centersuper targetwalking distancemarriott courtyardtypical courtyardclose to the airportbassfront desk staffshopping and restaurantsexcellent locationwatch tvrsw airportminutes from the airportfire pitinternet servicebusiness traveler
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2008

Brand new Courtyard. Clean, amenities were not worn, staff was very pleasent. Convienent to the better (chain) restaurants in the area (ie Carabas, PF Changs, etc). However, REQUEST the top floor when booking. Although new, the hotel was built with paper thin walls and floors, so when ever somone walked in the room above you, it sounded like they were dancing in your room.

Stayed: November 2008
2  Thank corevel
Reviewed 23 August 2008

My husband and I stayed at this location in Ft. Myers in January. We stayed 13 nights. During our stay, the FIRE ALARM blazed throughout the building 3 nights of the 13 nights we stayed ,at exactly 1am. I guess there was a glitch in the system since this hotel was only opened a couple months before we stayed. De Ann, the manager, was OK.... The food was OK..... the staff serving it was great! Our hats off to Betty. We wouldn't want to stay here at this location that many nights. I would rather stay at a CONDO or something like that for an extended stay. The shops and stores nearby were convient. I would not recommend a stay with small children, for this is a BUSINESS CLASS hotel. It has a couple computers in the lounge to use if you need internet access to check email. If I were to stay there just a couple nights, this location is 10 minutes or less to the SouthWest Internaional Airport, very easy to get to and find. This is a GREAT location if you need to catch a flight out of town in a hurry, no worry on traffic. I would come back, but only 2 nights this time.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ivir65
Reviewed 6 August 2008

Brand new and well designed. I'm pretty loyal to Marriott, so I've stayed at several Courtyards for business, and this is one of the better one. One of the larger King rooms I've stayed in. Very clean. Great location near the Gulf Coast Town Center, a large outdoor mall. The pool looked nice, though I didnt use it.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank travelin'soldier
Reviewed 28 June 2008

I was visiting family in Fort Myers - and this new hotel, close to my sisters home was a great location for me. It is located on the property of the Gulf Coast town Center so there are lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance of the hotel.

The rooms were very nice and clean - the bed was also very comfortable. The rooms have a large size LCD tv, which is mounted on a swivel base.

The lobby area is very nicely decorated and spacious - with a bar and tv on the one side of the lobby - very nice for business travelers who want to have a drink and socialize after work hours.

There is also a busienss center with two pc's and printers in the lobby area. The free wi-fi worked well and had good speed to it.

The outdoor pool was also very nice - a kidney bean shaped pool which was good sized and there was also an out-door hot tub.

the one thing I did not care for - and was sort of surprised by was that there is no free breakfast. Most hotels now offer free breakfast for some of the basic things like toast, fruit, yogurt, cereal, etc. and they only charge you for other items such as omlets made to order. I sat down one morning and had two of those small boxes of cereal with a small carton of milk and was presented with a check for $3.25 - after paying $139 a night for my room rate you'd think they could include a complimentary breakfast.

Overall though, the hotel is very nice and like new and worth staying at -

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo
2  Thank mike-mpls
Reviewed 11 April 2008

What a wonderful stay we had!!! There had been only one minor flaw, one we chose not to complain about. I'll give the plus factors first. Clean, absolutely clean! Agree with another poster about there not being an exhaust fan in the bathroom...but that wasn't a biggie. Our room faced the pool with a gorgeous view of Outdoor World at night. There is also a jacuzzi and outside shower. This was something new to us, but you'll need your room key to open the door to the lobby, to open the pool gate and also the gate to the rear parking lot. Make sure you have your key!! Our beds were wonderful, I requested foam pillows since I have allergies...this wasn't done but as we were unloading our suitcases the wonderful staff were in the midst of changing them. Great attitudes too, such a change from the east coast of Florida ;) Free internet with an ethernet cord provided. Flat screen TV with some cable channels, our granddaughter was thrilled there was Cartoon Network. Fast check in/out...and please do "not" miss the Gulf Coast Town Center. More stores than what the internet site could picture. If you've forgotten anything back home, there is sure to be a store here, especially Super Target to make sure you don't go without. This shopping town is within walking distance for the most, Super Target I would suggest to drive to. There was a Courtesy Shuttle provided but we never asked the details. The one minor problem was as I requested a high floor, we were given the third, the first night we stayed there were kids pounding and jumping and pounding and jumping till a bit past 1am. I think the next time I will be strictly asking for the 4th floor. I couldn't recommend this hotel enough!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family