“AWESOME AMAZING SERVICE!”

Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75
Ranked #25 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 2 November 2012

We love our stay at Candlewood in Fort Myer, I-75. The staff is AMAZING especially the GM Ivan Ruiz and the receptionist Jean, she was amazing and helpful and Mr.Ruiz was so so wonderful and professional, I recommend this place to everyone, they go out of their way to make you feel like your home. I hope the corporate people know they have amazing workers here in Fort Myers Candlewood.

Excellent rooms, great service, amazing hospitality.

Room Tip: The rooms on the 3rd and 4th floor are nice and quite. But the 1st floor is close to the cool amenit...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Thats wonderful! We have really done our job right when our guests feel right at home.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

As a business traveler that roams around the country, I can honestly say Candlewood Suites Fort Myers is the Gem of the west coast. Easy to find right off I-75 and plenty of shops and resturants within walking distance.
The rooms are exceptionally clean with all the comforts of home. The staff: Jean, Ivan, Jasmine and Maria are one in a million. In my opinion, their service is no different from the Ritz Carlton or Waldorf Astoria N.Y.
If your looking for the best, you will find it at Candlewood.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your wonderful comment, were pleased that we could accommodate you. We hope that you choose us again in the future for your business traveling.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

This location is a great getaway has great customer service staff and a great manager.We will definitely be back again. pull side was great. This location is right off I 75 and near all the shopping places.

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you so much for choosing to plan your getaway with us. We appreciate your kindess and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Candlewood Suites hotel for the past four days, and the experience has been wonderful. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and a GREAT value!!! When my wife came back from checking us in, she was raving about how kind and helpful the receptionist Carol was, and how it's been years since she's been greeted with such exceptional customer service. It's been a pleasure staying here, and we hope to return with our family next year.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suite is incredible!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2012

Yes Carol is an awsome Front Desk Associate and I will be sure to pass along the wonderful compliment. Thank you for your review and Thank you for noticing all of the things we take so much pride in when running our hotel. All of my employees work very hard to make our guests visit as enjoyable as possible and Im very glad we were able to make that happen for you. Have a great day!

Reviewed 5 October 2012

We came to this hotel in response to a coupon ad in one of the books we picked up at a Florida Welcome Center. When we arrived, I went in and caught just the end of the receptionist helping some other guests, and was thinking what a nice helpful lady she was (giving them tips on parking in Sanibel and where to find beach access). When it was my turn, I began check in and gave her my coupon... and she asked if she could sign me up for their preferred member something or other... and that I'd get to draw out of the bucket for a possible prize. I got a free upgrade to a one bedroom suite... for the coupon price of $49.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carol was an amazing help and made our stay here perfect!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Ivan R, Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2012

I am so excited that you had such a great experience at our hotel and thank you so much for taking the time to tell everyone about it. We hope to see you again very soon and have a great day.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

My wife and I were celebrating out twenty first wedding anniversary and chose the Fort Myers area for its beaches,resteraunts , etc... The staff was wonderful ! They greeted us with a smile and a friendly "hello" every time.Ivan,Maria,and Jazmine are definetly a reason to stay at the Candlewood Suites any time we return to the Fort Myers area.

Room Tip: The suite on the fourth floor is a quiet space with all the things you need to enjoy your stay.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comment and we would love to have you stay with us again anytime you visit the Ft Myers FL area. Thank you again for choosing our hotel to celebrate your anniversary and we hope to see you again for your next one! Have a great day!

Reviewed 2 October 2012

Recntly had a flood in our home and had to find a hotel for a couple of days. It was late when we got to the hotel and were greeted by Kameka. She was just great, along with the rest of the staff. Very nice hotel with a five star attitude. She made us feel right at home and very welcome. Would definately like to stay here again.

Room Tip: Just let Kameka take care of everthing.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your great comment and Im very glad Kameka and the reast of my staff was able to make you feel welcomed. It's very important to us that all of our guests leave feeling welcomed and satisfied. We appreciate your comment.