“Pleased with the accomodations”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #9 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We were treated very well, especially since we had a late arrival. The room was clean, the staff were friendly and the price was excellent. The beds were extremely comfortable. The morning breakfast was presented well, tasted good and allowed us to get a good start to the rest of our trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Let me start by telling you I'm a transportation service provider and stay at Best Westerns all along the East Coast often. My first time staying here, this hotel was a wonderful surprise. Check-in and check-out staff were pleasant, polite and professional. Hotel is just off I-95...great for me. Lots of options (dining, etc.) in area. Super low rates for such a nice hotel. Great people, CLEAN and QUIET room (this is all I need), no complaints at all. Trust me, you can't go wrong staying here. I look forward to staying again when in the Ft. Myers area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The staff was courteous, & helpful, the lobby was clean & neat, my room was clean and didnt have any strange odor, And I was very happy it was a NON SMOKING hotel. I liked the refrigerator and microwave and the free internet. This was not the first time I have stayed at this hotel, I used to live in ft. myers .. when I return to visit friends again I will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed here one night on a business trip. The staff was friendly, no complaints there. But complaints we do have. In a hotel that was sparsely occupied, it would seem logical --- hotel management 101 --- to spread out the visitors. But, no. Next door we had someone who had their television on until 4:25 AM and on so loud that we could hear through the connecting door what was being said on the shows they were watching on their television. The noise from the air conditioner might have blocked out the television sound. But we couldn't have the a/c on because it was so loud it sounded like a plane continuously landing just overhead. Not a great night, but you might say that you get what you pay for. The room was inexpensive, and it would have been fine if ONLY they had not put someone right next door to us and if they found an air conditioning unit that was a Quiet Kool.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Stayed one night for business. Had to make lastminute reservations and this was one of the best prices for a known hotel chain. Will probably recommend to my colleagues to stay here in the future. Breakfast was just fair to below average (oatmeal, yogurt, bagels, pastries, waffle maker). Very friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Decent amenities. Business center could use an upgrade to their computers (no Powerpoint)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stayed at this great airport hotel. The staff made me feel at home. And they made sure I got to the airport on time.The hotel was very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel. I met the hotel manager, his name is Jose.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

4th stay in 3 months. Great hospitality . Very accommodating to teams and families. Lots of restaurants and a publix right across the street for refrigerator and mricrowave in room . Bed very comfortable. Will stay here many times I the future as my first choice.

Stayed: October 2013