“Not bad at all”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #35 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

My work booked this place and a combination of the name and the look on the outside I was not expecting what I got. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into a very clean and comfortable room. The breakfast was also pretty good. Was on par with some places that were over $100 that I visited recently. The place looks to be getting even better as on my check out day they had a huge delivery of new furniture and linens.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brent C
Rakesh P, Front Desk Rep. at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you so much for leaving us such and awesome review! Here at ABVI we pride ourselves in customer service and guest satisfaction, always giving 5 star service at 2 star prices. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is an older property that has recently changed hands and is being renovated. My room had new flooring tile and TV but the rest of it was really dated. The room was clean, the staff pleasant and they have great wifi. It was worth the 49.00 per night I paid.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for leaving such a nice review for us. We are actually in the process of updating all of our rooms flooring and furniture. Hopefully on your way back through Fort Myers you'll stay with us and get to experience the new conditions of our rooms! Was so nice having you stay with us and we will see you next time!

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I visited this hotel on 3 different occasions.The lady at front had a very cold attitude..but whatever.The two gentlemen were always friendly with customer service.The rooms here are nice,very clean and well decorated.It is on 41 and either direction you will find cvs,walgreens,the mall and it is the central location.I did not get to enjoy the pool but it looked clean and inviting.I will be booking my stay here again..FYI the prices go up to 100.00 during season offseason you can enjoy one of these nice rooms for around 70.00.enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2014
Rakesh P, Front Desk Rep. at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for leaveing us this 5 star review! it was a pleasure having you stay with us back in March and we hope to see you again on your next trip through fort myers.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I traveled to Fort Myers with my wife 2 daughters ages 13 and 8 and my 20 year old daughter and her boyfriend. Everything was booked around the area and I came across this place my sheer luck. For the price I payed I didn't expect the service we received, the rooms were nice and big, the beds were comfortable. The pool was very nice, the continental breakfast was very good, I mean for the price I payed I was happy to have gotten the service I received. The front desk clerk on my arrival was a very nice lady and her treatment to guest was second to none. All in all I will return to this Inn, it's very close to everything. It's not a 5 star hotel, but it's a lot more than you expect for the price, I give it a 4 star but 5 + star in service. We spent the the 4th of July weekend and we will be back.

Room Tip: Join the ABVI awards program for free and get great discounts on rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Rakesh P, Front Desk Rep. at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for the GREAT review!! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future!!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

In the recent years I was many times in Fort Myers. I did stay in different hotels. The last couple of times I was there, have stayed in one specific hotel, where I felt always "homey". But this homey-hotel, which is not far from ABVI, has changed its image and handling of its customer needs absolutely negatively, in every meaning. Now I booked a room in ABVI just by chance and stayed there for seven nights.
And to my big surprise, as a budget hotel this one with its always attentive and helpful staff was one of the best and pleasant places in this category. The only little complaint one could speak out was missing fruits on the breakfast buffet for a non donuts or muffin eater. Maybe they'll make it available in the future. Oh, just one more thing, which is very uncomfortable for a hotel was, very loud and thoughtless work of the folks for garbage removing (waste management) and some other handicraft firms "very early in the morning".
To make the story short, I would say, I'll be going back to this place again and say Thank you.

Room Tip: My new little Secret!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank adirlik

Dear Valued Guest;

It was such a pleasure having you stay with us for your seven night vacation, I was very pleased to see you when you walked through the door. We did get more fruit and we will have everything ready for you on your return back to us. Thank you for the awesome trip adviser review and i apologize for the disturbance the garbage truck made.

See you soon!!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

There were 3 of us ladies over 40. Had a wonderful room w/2 Q beds. You could tell the was some age on the place but it was very well kept. Clean, nice ppl etc. I'm pretty sure it is Indian owned, and this may sound bad but this is the very best Indian owned hotel I have stayed at. It was once a comfort I think & the owners are doing a great job raising the level of this place. I know most ppl are looking to see what was bad. Well here goes, the pool closed a little early the night we arrived, no one was using it either, my gf stayed in the pool really late another night & never was asked to leave. Pretty much made up for that early issue. The room sleeps 4, they kept giving up towels for 2, had to go ask for more, they gave plenty, w/a smile. How nice! Not being questioned. The breakfast, only one protein option, boiled eggs. McD is down the street, no big deal. Great price!

• Stayed: June 2014
Rakesh P, Front Desk Rep. at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to post a review about our property, it helps us to see what we have to do to keep all of our guests happy. Thank you for letting us know about the situations your ran into while staying with us. We are gathering more information and will be taking additional steps to address the problems you encountered while with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you and your group in the near future!!

Thanks again for the positive review, happy travels!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

An excellent hotel and staff. Extremely impressed! Will stay there again in a heartbeat! Excellent location for restaurants and also super convenient easy access to the I-75 interstate. The staff went out of their way to accommodate my business needs and to cater to everything else. The room cleanness was impeccable as well.

• Stayed: June 2014
Rakesh P, Front Desk Rep. at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you so very much for the positive review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, just as much as we enjoyed you being here. We hope to see you on your next visit to Fort Myers.

Thanks again for such a great review!!