Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral
US$132
US$115
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$67
US$72
US$125
US$109
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$315
US$287
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsmurder mystery trainmystery dinnermiller's ale housecourtyard viewcourtyard by marriottlobby areacape coralfront desk staffincluded breakfastfirst floornice poolconvenient locationnice stayseminolerenovationleegulf
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Both my wife and I travel frequently and have stayed in many Marriott hotels ... Bed was full of sand, we marked the sheets finally after the fourth night we pulled the sheets off ourselves. Two glasses that were wrapped had lip stains....... We did go to the front desk to voice our dissatisfaction. Three out of ten days the elevator was out of service, for the very over weight man that I am, I was very pissed off staying on the third floor. I do not recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LakeRat1
CYMETRO, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit. I do apologize for any inconvenience with the elvevator and the issues in your room and service. This is definitely not the level of service and standards that we set and I will follow up with our staff. Again, I thank you for the opportuntity to correct our short falls.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This is your typical new courtyard with a nice lobby and updated rooms that is the reason I stay at them so often. The night I was there the elevator was broken, not a huge deal because its a two story property but of course its one of the few times on a biz trip I had a ton of stuff. Front desk guy was nice enough to comp my wheat thins without being asked and the breakfast staff was good despite being very busy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

We apreciate you bearing with us during the elevator being out of service and apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your comments regarding our Bistro staff. I will be sure to pass the on.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

My husband travels a lot for business and is a Marriott loyal customer. Only stays in Marriotts. I decided to get out of the cold and travel with him the week of January 13th. Booked two nights at the cape coral property. A few things:
- Lobby is awesome.
- Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- I'm a bit surprised that others didn't say much about the rooms. They are very loud/noisy compared to other Courtyards we gave stayed at. We could hear every word the guests next to us said and the hallway noise was a bit overwhelming. I got to hear the "Duck Commander" ring tone go off several times from guest next to us.
- Rooms were clean and spacious.
- As mentioned by others, the hotel layout is a bit different... separated by a center courtyard/pool that makes it a little harder to navigate.
- Exercise room average for a Courtyard. Two treadmills and an eliptical. However, the equipment was absolutely filthy. I don't think it has ever been cleaned. In fact, when I was wiping down my machine after I used it, the gentlemen in the room said, "don't bother - the machines are disgusting!"
- Also, we stayed in room 255... little to no water pressure in the shower.

I'm not a hotel snob by any means... as long as the rooms/property are clean, I'm fine. Doubt we'd come back here... overall = C.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Wiscmo
CYMETRO, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time write and am glad overall you were pleased with the hotel. We appreciate your feedback whether good or bad as it helps us improve our service.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stayed here for four days over our Christmas vacation 2013. The place was absolutely beautiful. The suite was roomy and very clean. the beds very comfortable.The courtyard warm, welcoming and amazingly gorgeous, the pool a wonderful 82 degrees. To top all that off the staff was so very accommodating. They were friendly, helpful and made us feel like family. Hats off to Paul Jackson and his staff !!! Would highly recommend this hotel. Thank you to all of you!

Room Tip: loved the first floor poolside one bedroom suite
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves at the hotel and were able to use our heated pool.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

About 8 miles from the airport. Arrived quite late from Key West and staff was friendly and gave us a choice of floors for our room. Parking was easy and near our assess door to the hotel. Had a quiet night. Both lobby and room were quite clean. Bistro breakfast was on par for most Courtyards now.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
CYMETRO, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for the compliments! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.