“A good stay.”

Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral
Ranked #33 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This Courtyard experience was good. As you walk in you will see a neat lobby area with a small reception and convenient coffee shop.
The rooms were updated and very clean. The bathroom was average sized and well kept. The pool area was small but with a neat patio set to hangout. The parking lot was great with plenty of spaces and well kept.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I asked for more bath supplies late at night and was helped out with no problem.
My only complaint was the room service staff next door vacuuming the hall way at 8:00 am. Why? Other than that, I will stay here again and will recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
CYMETRO, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you so much for the very kind ratings and for choosing us!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Friendly staff that go out of their way to accommodate your needs. Clean with rooms that are well laid out. Have stayed at this hotel every year since Jet Blue Park opened for Spring Training. Our room had queen sized beds, a small balcony overlooking the swimming pool and a bathroom separated from a small dressing area which makes it very convenient. Small refrigerator so bringing in water and snacks provides savings.

Bistro/restaurant convenient for breakfast and dinner and snacks, etc. are sold in the lobby.

Safe location conveniently located to the Bell Tower shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Rooms with balcony overlooking swimming pool are very peasant.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the compliments to our staff and hotel. Many thanks again for staying, we appreciate your business!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I just stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on a business trip at the end of April 2014. It's relatively easy to get to from RSW airport at about a 20 minute drive and $30 taxi ride. The hotel is clean, with friendly staff, small bistro/restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, snacks and beverages available for sale at the front desk 24 hrs, computers in the lobby for printing boarding passes. In-room free wifi is good and relatively fast (fast enough to stream YouTube), in-room mini refrigerator, but no microwave. The exercise room is small with just 3 treadmills. The hotel is right under a flight path for light aircraft so there's some late-night noise. Overall, a nice hotel and I'd be happy to stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not overlook Colonial Blvd to avoid road noise.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ceasom
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This is a woderful hotel. Beautiful layout. Wonderful staff. Kind of pricey. My only complaint/concern is that there is a complentary breakfast for 2. My family happens to be a family of 3, mom, dad and daughter (12). Made no sense that we got 2 free breakfasts and had to pay for the 3rd. May go back to staying at Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stayed here with my brother for three nights in February. We used it as a base whilst visiting the Boston Red Sox Spring Training camp.
Check in was fine - a very pleasant agent checked us in - when I asked about nearby restaurants, she merely directed me to a touch screen TV monitor by the reception area. She did however recommend the Fort Myers Ale House next door to the hotel - this turned out to be a good tip.

Our room was clean and comfortable, but the aircraft noise from the nearby airport was a little off putting.

There is a Starbucks / cafe opposite reception, but this only seems to open for breakfast and in the evening. Very slow wi-fi is comp but there is a charge for decent speed internet - this charge was waived as I am Marriott Gold.

It was very hot for two of the three days we were there but the pool was closed due to an undisclosed problem - not only that but the area around it was locked, preventing any decent sunbathing as all the other sunbeds were in the shade.

All in all the hotel was okay, but nothing more than that - don't think I would bother with it if I am in the area again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nick_Harris
CYMETRO, Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us during Spring Training. Our hotel is extremely convenient to all Spring Training venues and I-75. Thank you again for the feedback.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

This hotel is of the same high quality as most Courtyard hotels. But this one is bigger and more sprawling than it appears to be from the outside. I had a tough time trying to find the gym, which was on the other side of the building and I had to go through a room with a ping pong table before I got to the work out facilities. The hotel is in a quiet area right off of a busy street. Every store and chain restaurant imaginable is within a 2-5 minute drive. I had breakfast in the Bistro with a group the following morning and the attendant/server was great. She brought our food over to our table and treated us to sample pastries. The staff was very nice and accommodating during check in and check out. No complaints! I would definitely stay here again if I find myself in the Fort Myers area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
CYMETRO, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for the compliments to our staff, location and hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

My wife and I stayed on route from Bella Grande Island to Sanibel Island. Facility was typical of other Courtyard Inn's we have stayed at. Clean, comfortable beds and very professional staff. We grabbed a light breakfast from their Bistro restaurant in the lobby area, which worked out great, nice not having to drive somewhere. Our room faced was in the back, it was very quiet. Rooms are spacious with a desk to use which a like and good WIFI connection with simple access!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HBRA49

Thank you for your comments and for staying with us. We hope to see you again!