“Sorry to Say”

Days Inn Fort Myers
Ranked #53 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Having not seen the hotel because of securing it on the phone from hotels.com, I was disappointed. It was not what I expected. It was not a value for what was paid. Might have left but it was later in the day and at least the towels and the sheets on the bed were clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Kelly P, Manager at Days Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

I’d first like to say thank you for posting your review and I’m sorry that we did not meet your expectation. for future reference, if at anytime you are unhappy with the room, please, I urge you to get in contact with the front desk. I promise you, we will do anything in our power to make your stay enjoyable.

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this Days Inn last night. The location is not that great, right across the street from the ghetto, make sure car doors are locked. Located along a main highway, so you will not need to travel far for the airport, shopping or dining. Front desk people were very friendly which made the checking process easy. The rooms could use a nice deep cleaning and some updating. Overall not a bad stay.

• Stayed: March 2014
Kelly P, Manager at Days Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with Days Inn, we understand that there are many choices when it comes to accommodations, and we strive every day to make sure that we separate ourselves from the pack by providing each and every guest with unmatched customer service and attention, as well as superior quality in room accommodations and comfort. We apologize for having a sub-standard stay with us, let us know what we can do to to help you out in order to make your stay wonderful during your next visit with us. And as always, we thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The data we obtain from your feedback helps us to maintain a high-quality experience for our future guests. That being said, we hope to serve you again in the near future. Please feel free to reach out to me directly during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Applause for Patrice and Kelly!

Stayed at The Days Inn Fort Myers South Airport when we had a booking snafu at a Fort Myers Beach hotel. They called Days Inn for us and we went there for one night and had a great experience. Kelly at the front desk was very pleasant and accommodating when we arrived late in the evening, after a stressful day. We had a wonderful stay at the Days Inn! The room was fine -- the mattresses were new and very comfortable. The next morning we had a great continental breakfast which was kept out for us when were running late. The front desk girl is amazing! Her name is Patrice and she is so friendly, kind and helpful. Patrice is a great asset to your hotel and we would not hesitate to stay here again. Kudos to your staff!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hatchery2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our location in regards to your recent stay in Fort Myers. We love getting feedback from our guests, and appreciate your review. This is a great property, and the staff maintains it well. We are definitely going to share your wonderful five star review at our weekly service meeting, and are glad to hear we have turned you into a loyal guest!!!! We hope you will be back again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

One of only a few hotels priced under $300 for my night. Dirty, stained fixtures. Tiny bugs. Glad I was only there 8 hours. I felt itchy my entire stay. Needs a major overhaul and deep cleaning. Staff was pleasant and the intrmet

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steven K
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My husband & I have stayed at many Days Inns but this was a terrible experience. Not only were the rates off the charts... and yes I know it's Feb. in Fla. but from Mich. to Ft. Myers we didn't have bad rates until we got to this hotel. Upon entering our room I went to wash my hands to find the hot water handle hanging & not working properly, my husband tightened it down so we could use it. The safety lock on our door was totally broken off the door, so we pulled a chair over to block the door( I always feel you have them on the doors for a reason) AND then the bathroom ! The staff must know when wipeing down the floors any debri that is washed should be wiped out of corners & along the front of the tub ! I wish I had taken pictures but was tired & just wanted to shower & go to bed ! But the shower took so long to drain I wondered just how clean that tub was ! I honestly don't send poor reviews but on our drive home from Fla. this past week-end we made it a point to not stop at any Days Inn's for fear of it being like the Ft. Myers/South one. On a positive note Debbie at the front desk was VERY helpful & pleasant !

Room Tip: Go to another Days Inn