“Better than first stay”

Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops
Ranked #12 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 February 2012

An excellent experience, staff was outstanding and friendly. I well done to Stacey at the Priortiy Club level. She was so friendly and helped make the evening very relaxing. The food at the club level was excellent, a very well done to the chef.

Daniel M

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank D M
Crownefmy, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Dear Daniel M,
It was really great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and the service you recieved from our team here at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers. We are always working hard to make each guest visit a positive and memorable experience. Thank you for your kind words about Stacey and our Chef regarding the Club level. I will let them know what a good job they are doing. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Stacey on the Club level made my stay very enjoyable. That is why the Crowne Plaza is always my first choice when I am in Fort Myers.

2  Thank MTRT

Dear MTRT,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoy staying with us here at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers and for your kind words regarding Stacey, our Club level attendant. I will be sure to let her know. We appreciate your choosing the Crowne Plaza when in Ft. Myers and hope you will be able to return again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I always stay at this facility when travelling in the Ft. Myers area. The staff is always friendly. Stacey, who is on the club level is always friendly and makes it easy to relax while you are there. Her personality makes it a great place for myuself and other patrons to come and unwind. Just a great place to stay while you are in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank richm556

Dear Rich M,
Thanks so much for letting us know you enjoy staying here at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers and have enjoyed meeting Stacey and the added services we offer on our Club floor. We try to upgrade our Priority Club members to the Club floor whenever possible. It really has some nice amenities. I will make a point to let Staey know you appreciated her extra service and we look forward to seeing you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

I am in Fort Myers, Florida and tryed some hotels and when I found the Crowne Plaza in Fort Myers, I stopped looking. The service and friendly employees are as good as the weather in this area. I left snow and ice in Pittsburgh and I found no other place to stay that is as clean, personal, friendly and helpfull especially Stephanie in sales and Stacey on the 5th floor cookie lady. I will stay at this first class hotel when I come to Fort Myers, Florida.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Larry K

Dear Larry K,
We thank you very much for your kind review of the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers and we are delighted that you found a home with us when away from Pittsburgh. I will be sure that Stephnaie and Stacey both know you enjoyed their service. I know they will appreciate hearing that. We look forward to seeing you again soon, especially with the wonderful weather we have been having! Thank you.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

I was there in a conference but found myself on my own quite a bit. Stacey on the clublevel bar/reception area was friendly and welcoming and made it really easy to relax with a drink and talk to other hotel patrons. And what an amazing memory! I watched her greet people that had stayed there a year ago and she still remembered their profession and something about their interaction.

3  Thank Mari312937

Dear Mari312937,
Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers and the extra services in our Club lounge. Many of our regular and return guests tell us they enjoy the extra touches we offer there. I will be sure to thank Stacey for her extra effort and her good memory. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

This is a great place to stay...If you are lucky enough to stay on the 5th floor Stacey will take excellent care of you. If every hotel had staff like Stacey well then your stay here would be like any other stay. She is caring, remembers your name and brings milk and cookies after a long hard day. Shoeless Joes' has great food and the rooms are kept immaculate. Again 5th floor is the reason i stay everytime i come to ft myers.

4  Thank jstrong2
Crownefmy, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Dear Jstrong2,
Thank you so much for your kind review of your stay here at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers. I am very happy to hear that you found the added service and lounge of our Cub Level so accommodating. We try to upgrade as many of our Priority Club guests to this floor when occupancy permits along with our most frequent guests. I will be sure to tell Stacey what a great job she is doing. Thank you also for your comments on Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

All of the employees were so friendly and helpful. Location was perfect, and our room was so clean. We will be back

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank nitageorgiamountains
Crownefmy, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2012

Dear nitageorgiamountains,
Thank you for letting us know that you found our rooms clean and our staff enjoyable. I will be certain to share your kind remarks with them. If there is anything my staff or I may do to assist you with plans for a return visit, I hope you will let us know. We look forward to having you back again soon.