When walking into hotel we were a little skeptical of the condition of the hotel. Did not feel like a 3-1/2 Star, although it did seem clean enough at first glance. My sons and I stayed here and noticed a lot of bites the first night, we just assumed they must've been mosquito bites. The second night we stayed at the hotel, went to bed with no bites and no mosquitoes in the room. When we woke up we were covered in bites. When looking online they bites were definitely the ones shown from bed bugs. Typical 3 bites together and all over our legs, ankles and arms. The Manager on duty moved our room but denied bed bugs, even after looking at ours. She was extremely unsympathetic and did not even express concern. We were switched to a lesser quality room, even though we are IHG Gold members. I was happy that this was our last night. Lots of questionable people hanging around lobby and outside. Sports bar in the front of the hotel means hotel guests must park in the back (dark) parking lot in the busy evening hours. Will not go back and would never recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Fort Myers Hotel is adjacent to the Bell Tower Shops where you are at the heart of Fort Myers with upscale shopping, dining and entertainment within close walking distance. The hotel offers free WI-FI, updated fitness center featuring Precor equipment, free business center with remote from room printing capability, female traveler rooms and upgraded Club Floor. Guest rooms now feature 4 power outlets bedside for charging and 8 oulets on the desktop for charging phones, laptops and electronics. Female traveler rooms feature ultra high power hair dryers, flat irons, make up remover, yoga mat and yoga DVD as well as added bath amenities. The Crowne Plaza location is central to Fort Myers, Cape Coral (5 mi), Naples (15 mi)and the beaches of Fort Myers, Sanibel and Captiva Islands (9 mi). The Bell Tower shops offer numerous upscale shopping experiences including such stores as Chico s, Talbots, Jared's Jewelry, Victoria s Secret, Bath and Body Works and Jos A Banks and The Fresh Market. Enjoy dining at one of the many unique flavors that the Bell Tower Shops offers such as Cru, Bistro 41, World of Beer, Blue Pointe Oyster Bar, T.G.I Fridays and Cantina Laredo. The Fresh Market features the finest gourmet foods, wines and beers. While in Fort Myers, visit the Thomas Edison/Henry Ford Winter Estates. The Crowne Plaza Fort Myers Hotel is located near the Boston Red Sox(JetBlue Park) & Minnesota Twins (Lee County Sports Complex) Spring Training facilities. Shoeless Joe's Sports bar located in the hotel is the best place to watch a game, and enjoy family fun and great food. The hotel Club level offers extra privacy and comfort. With over 10,000 square feet of meeting space our meeting planners and culinary team can handle all your meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Tower Shops Hotel Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Tower Shops Florida