Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops
GreenLeadersBronze level
San Diego
“Great”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I think this hotel has a first rate staff. Very attentive and responsive. The rooms are clean and the pool is enjoyable. It is also well located with a lot of shops and restaurants nearby. I highly recommend.

1 Thank Jason H
Jim L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Jason H,
We thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers and thank you for the kind words concerning our attentive staff and service. We will make sure to pass that along as it will certainly brighten their day too. Many guests tell us that they enjoy our location here at the Bell Tower Shops and we are glad you found this enjoyable too. We look forward to having you come back and seeing us again soon. Thanks again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I travel to Ft Myres Fla every other week to work for a couple of days and have to say I did not want to travel in the beginning. It is now going on 2 years time that I have been staying at the Crowne Plaza Ft Myers at Bell Towers and I love it ! I enjoy a pleasant stay every time! When I land at the airport, John , the person in charge of ground transportation , has already scheduled my travel arrangements, which to me, seems so complicated , but he makes it seem so effortless !!!!!! It takes a very devoted and passionate person who loves to be amazing at what he does to do such a fabulous job every single week ! He also surrounds himself with the safest drivers you would ever want ride with . I also see him stepping up to the plate to do other job duties he's not required to do just to make sure our stay is as pleasant as can be.
And that brings me to the next phase of my travel experience. There is Julie , pretty incredible at her efficiency . Her personality is infectious ,her level of professionalism outstanding. She works at the front desk and always makes sure the guests are happy and satisfied. I look foward to traveling now because of the wonderful and successful business trips I have in Fort Myers and I would never stay at any other hotel but the Crowne Plaza Ft Myers at Bell Tower Shops.

2 Thank Pat H
Jim L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Pat H,
WOW... we can not thank you enough for your very kind review and thoughtful remarks about our hard working staff here at the Crowne Plaza Ft. Myers. While it is our goal to make every guest stay a special and unique experience, it is always wonderful to hear when we have succeeded. We will be certain that John and Julie hear this too. We thank you for being such a loyal guest and should there be anything we can do to make your stay a little more comfortable, please make sure to let us know. Thanks again and we can't wait to welcome you back!
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I always stay at this property because they know me and welcome me back by name. There is great dining within walking distance and the IHG Rewards reception in the afternoon is awesome. Stacy goes out of her way to treat you right. I highly recommend this property if you are staying in the area.

1 Thank Mike B
Jim L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Mike B,
We can't thank you and all of our regular guests for continuing to make us their home when in Fort Myers and we are very happy that you are an IHG Rewards Club Member. That also means a great deal to us. I will let Stacy know that you appreciate the warm hospitality she provides on the Club Floor. We thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay here at the Crowne Plaza Ft. Myers and we look forward to seeing you again real soon. Thanks again.
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I stayed with my family for 2 nights. We enjoyed it very much. The hotel is close to great stores, dining, and the beach. The hotel was quiet at night. The hotel staff was great. The best 2 nights of sleep that I have had in quite awhile.
Kurt K

Green Features: The hotel does recycling with bottles, cans, paper.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Kurt K
Dear Kurt K,
It was great to hear that we were able to provide you with 2 great nights of sleep and that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Ft. Myers. We love to hear that kind of feedback and I will be sure to share that with our entire team here. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and we hope that we will see you again soon.
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I had a most enjoyable stay at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers last week. We especially enjoyed speaking with Stacy who was a hostess on the Club Level. She was friendly and accommodating, not to mention she baked some great chocolate chip cookies. Thanks again, Stacy!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank littleitaly1112
Dear LittleItaly1112,
We will certainly let Stacy know that you enjoyed both her hospitality and her chocloate chip cookies and we thank you for staying with us here at the Crowne Plaza Ft. Myers. It is always nice to hear from our guests, especially when we have succeeded in making their stay enjoyable. Many of our guests have told us that they enjoy the little extras we provide on our Club floor and we are glad that you did too. We hope to see you again soon and until then we wish you safe and happy travels.
Florida
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was on their 5th floor which is their IHG rewards floor.
Rooms are well above average.
Complimentary drinks and snacks both in the evening and morning.
Restaurant with access from the lobby, kitchen open till 23:00.
Big mall right next door.
With a free airport shuttle nothing more then you can want.
Nothing outrageously luxurious but just a decent solid hotel.

2 Thank Bruce B
Jim L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Bruce B,
We thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers last week. It was also great to hear you enjoyed the services offered on our Club floor and our airport shuttle. We hope you will come back and be our guest again soon. Until then we wish you safe and happy travels.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The location could not get any better; restaurants, shopping and even a cinema!
First impression(visually) the hotel is very dated. Once inside very nice reception area but again dated, very odd design with a miss mash of some new and old furniture. Check in was great no waiting and the lady was super friendly. The room was fairly big and well equipped, again could use some updating. Popcorn ceiling and walls. I was really impressed of how clean the room was but the carpet was really dated I was afraid to walk without shoes or socks on. I still rate the room very good because the bed was really clean and comfortable, which at end of the day thats what really matters. Also, I happen to forget my toiletry bag and noticed a little sign in the room with a note saying they will provide some toiletry items complementary. I was extremely impressed with this service, called front desk and security guard brought tooth brush and tooth paste(it was around 11 when I was getting ready for bed). Overall great value, location and service.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank IHrtTraveling
Jim L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear IHrtTraveling,
We thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Ft. Myers and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. While we are not the newest hotel in town, we do pride ourselves on our cleanliness, service and friendliness and I am delighted you enjoyed all three. As you noted, our location is also something that sets us apart from most of the other hotels in Ft. Myers by having some much to do within a short walk of our front door. We hope that you will come back and visit us again soon. We thank you for having been our guest.