Travelodge Fort Myers
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
CandlewoodSuites
US$114
US$110
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$100
BestWestern.com
US$282
US$254
  • Pool
US$210
US$132
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastft myersfloridamaintenance
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Although I was skeptical about staying in this hotel, because the previous reviews had it rated with 2 stars. I was actually very impressed with the hotel cleanliness, my room, the service and the breakfast. If I ever have the need to travel to Ft. Myers. I will stay and recommend the Travelodge. Thank you hotel staff. You were all friendly, courteous and helpful. And of course the price was right.

Maria Heydenburg and friend.

Room Tip: I like rooms with coffee pot, Microwaves and Refrigerators
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Travelodge-FM, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

We thank you for your stay and for taking time to post a review.
What a wonderful review.....what more can I ask for. Thanks for your overall appreciation.
Our aim is to provide consistently clean, comfortable and good service so that you can make this your home away from home each time you are in the area. Welcome to the family and look forward to your quick return.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have been staying at this location on business trips for over ten years. Once Travelodge took over, I was pleasantly surprised to see constant upgrading and maintenance being done. Each time I arrive, I see detail work being done. A group of us stayed here last week and this time, they were painting the wall areas around the Room Number signs. A minor detail, but just shows the pride they have in their hotel. Rooms are clean and good size, AC always cold. Breakfast area well maintained. It is good to know a Consistently Good Hotel at a Good price when your travelling for business. Couple Restaurants within walking distance. The only thing I would change.... Water pressure out of Shower heads was recently reduced. Still more than acceptable, but loved the extra pressure before the change. My Hotel of Choice when visiting the Fort Myers area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank clarkster7

Thank you for being a returning guest! We are constantly trying to make improvements. We appreciate that you recognize that! What a kind review . Welcome to the family.
As far as the shower heads, we are in currently in the middle of replacing them to ensure better pressure for our guests.
Look forward to your quick return.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Unless sleeping in the street is your only option do not stay at this dirty and unfriendly motel. There are 2 floors with no elevator. The front desk staff is always busy apologizing for some problem, of which there are many. Disgusting upper floor(like the Bates Motel) dirty rooms, and poor housekeeping service. I was told that rooms are made up only every 3 days. Housekeeper gave me a large plastic bag for ME to put used towels in to exchange for clean ones! Front desk personnel sitting out front smoking with others while front desk left unattended. Front desk most unfriendly when I asked for extra towels. She said she had to go to another building for them. As I stood there waiting she said very rudely"I'm not going now". Also to top it off there was a used condom in the parking lot. NEVER AGAIN!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Grandma0428
Travelodge-FM, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for these comments. We take cleanliness and customer service very seriously and are displeased to read that you were less than 100 percent satisfied. While we satisfy hundreds of guests each week, some guests are still not being completely satisfied, and this is troubling to me. I sincerely apologize for any ways in which we fell short. We’re improving all the time and look forward to welcoming you back.For any ways in which we fell short of meeting your expectations, I apologize.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I'd like to take a min. and say thank you to Rudy & Beckie for the great service they provided me with they go above and beyond there job title to assure my stay was as comfortable as possible & are straight forward & honest with you I also like the fact they do not judge you for your appearance that means a lot to me you should never judge a book by its cover you guys where amazing and would diffidently recommend everyone to stay there thanks again and wish you guys a great day...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

What a 5 star review...thanks for the praises for my staff !!. Thanks for your business and welcome to the family. We hope you will make this your home away from home.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Was unable to get rooms on 1st floor. Building does not have an elevator. Very hard to roll heavy suitcases up stairs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelodge-FM, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for your visit and for taking time to post a review on this site; we welcome reviews...they reinforce the positive and help us improve our services when negative. We apologize that we were unable to accommodate you with a first floor room during your stay. We do our very best to fill all requests from our guests. Unfortunately, sometimes we are not able to due to possibly guests extending their stay, leaving us unable to accommodate certain requests. We hope that give us another chance to meet your lodging needs.