I had to look at the sign out front to remind me it was a La Quinta. This is definitely not one of the better properties. It is a two story motel type with rooms facing out and only a staircase. It is old and well worn in need of sprucing up. Luckily it was southern Florida or I would have froze with the ill fitting door that let sunlight come through. The lady at the desk on check in was not the friendliest person and bordered on just plain rude. The beds were comfortable and the small room was clean but outdated as I said. They did have a flat screen TV with a small selection of channels. The very small refrigerator (similar to a dorm one) was OK but held little. The room did not have a microwave but then I did not need one. Breakfast was the usual cold cereal, milk, juice (orange and apple), waffles, toast, etc. They did keep it stocked as the motel was sold out when I stayed there and there were a lot of people in the small breakfast area. Given the price I paid it was just okay. Mel's Diner is right next door and shares the parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics. La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central is just east of the winding Caloosahatchee River near Page Field, and only minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport. We are convenient to the Convention Center and all local attractions, such as the Edison Home, Imaginarium Hands-On Museum...See more, Edison Mall, and the Royal Palm Theater. Spend the day at the Red Sox spring training stadium and Sun Splash Water Park, or visit the "Ding" Darling Wildlife Refuge on Sanibel Island. There is no shortage of restaurants, shopping, and golf nearby. Enjoy the sparkling outdoor heated pool at La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central as palms wave lightly overhead. Rooms are spacious and comfortable and come with free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker and iron/board.Our courteous staff sets up a sprawling Free Bright Side BreakfastTM every morning. From Interstate 75, exit Colonial Blvd., Then go west to Cleveland Blvd. (Rte. 41). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central Hotel Fort Myers
- La Quinta Fort Myers
- Fort Myers La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central Florida