La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central
US$116
US$103
HotelIndigo.com
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$84
US$79
US$72
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$66
US$63
Red Roof
US$113
US$315
US$287
  • Pool
All reviewsmel's dinerroom was cleancentral locationwafflescontinental breakfastgreat poolfresh fruitpetbeachesinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Only staying 1 nite rooms were clean with the exception of a stray baby roach we killed in nite stand and musty smell in room. Checkin was very easy and they had roll away in room with extra blanket and pillows which was convienice since we arrived at mid nite. Probaly would stay again cause I really don't want to take roaches home.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The hotel is nice but old and in need of repairs. Friendly staff, but was advised after my stay and commenting how we were without hot water for bathing the night before was told it happens regularly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ronald A
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Roach infestation in room. LaQuinta tried to remedy, but the damage was done. Bugs everywhere, all over everything-- purchased raid to make the situation better, but they were in bed, crawling over people. Not a good scene.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2014

my sisters and i stayed here for 4 nights. the room was roomy and clean. staff was very friendly. there was a continental breakfast which got our day started. there is a bus stop right in front which we took advantage of. there is Mel's Diner right next to the hotel which is awsome! A nice stay and centrally located!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is my second time staying at this hotel and both times I was very satisfied. All but 1 employee was always very pleasent and that one if she smiled her face would crack. I had a problim with my ac in my room and when I contacted maintenence he was knocking on my door within 15 min. Could not beet the responce and it was fixed on the first call.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family