Convenient to hospital we visited. Let us have slight delay in check out so we could get back from hospital. Room could have been more updated. Furniture was crowded but nice to have desk and chairs. Small pool was refreshing. Good to have dog with us but no good place to walk the dog. Just parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics. La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central is just east of the winding Caloosahatchee River near Page Field, and only minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport. We are convenient to the Convention Center and all local attractions, such as the Edison Home, Imaginarium Hands-On Museum...See more, Edison Mall, and the Royal Palm Theater. Spend the day at the Red Sox spring training stadium and Sun Splash Water Park, or visit the "Ding" Darling Wildlife Refuge on Sanibel Island. There is no shortage of restaurants, shopping, and golf nearby. Enjoy the sparkling outdoor heated pool at La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central as palms wave lightly overhead. Rooms are spacious and comfortable and come with free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker and iron/board.Our courteous staff sets up a sprawling Free Bright Side BreakfastTM every morning. From Interstate 75, exit Colonial Blvd., Then go west to Cleveland Blvd. (Rte. 41). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central Hotel Fort Myers
- La Quinta Fort Myers
- Fort Myers La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central Florida