“We simply needed a room near the airport for an early...”

Travelodge Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #45 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Wilsonville, Oregon
Reviewed 5 March 2014

You basically get what you pay for. I wouldn't qualify this place as nice but it is passable and if you really can't afford to spend a little more money, this place isn't horrible. The cons: dark and dingy but clean. Very low water pressure so showers, although clean and hot, took forever to rinse because there was a small trickle of water. NO POOL! I was absolutely kicking myself for picking a hotel without a pool. Sunny Florida afternoons were crying for a pool. The "free breakfast" was super lousy. Stale bagels and cereal. the pros: Very friendly customer service. Happy to help you and point you in the right direction. Great location. Right down the road from Jet Blue which is the main reason I was there. A waffle house just across the parking lot and lots of other eating and shopping within walking distance or a quick drive. they had a picnic table out back which was nice to sit at and read in the early evenings, although there was an occasional funky smell back there. Overall I was kicking myself for not forking over a little more cash and picking a nicer place, however it had a comfortable bed and gave me a place to lay my head at night which was ultimately what I really needed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
dariusl7, Owner at Travelodge Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your contribution with this review. We are continously improving our property and we sincerely hoping your next stay with us will be even more enjoyable.
Travellers also viewed these Fort Myers hotels
#10 of 59 in Fort Myers
Travelodge Fort Myers
Travelodge Fort Myers
#50 of 59 in Fort Myers

Been to Travelodge Fort Myers Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Fort Myers Airport

Property: Travelodge Fort Myers Airport
Address: 13661 Indian Paint Ln, Fort Myers, FL 33912-1837
Region: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Fort Myers
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #45 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Fort Myers Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Fort Myers Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Airport Hotel Fort Myers