Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$131
US$115
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$77
CandlewoodSuites
US$136
US$119
Excellent 5/5
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$77
Good 3.5/5
US$117
US$182
US$159
US$121
US$109
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront desksuper targettamiami trailroom was cleansmall fridge and microwavespring trainingfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsyogurtbreakfast barshort drivecentral locationking bedjet blue parkhotel rooma great staydefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Have used this property on and off for a number of years when staying in Fort Myers on business.

Stayed in #333 earlier this week (the property was sold out - so moving to another room was apparently not an option). The matress was in need of replacement (the sidewalls had a very sad 'dip' from over use) and the wall A/C resisted any attempts to reduced the oppressive humidity - resulting is a sweat covered restless night's sleep.

The property offers a great location, but management/ownership needs to do a serious walk-thru and upgrade and update the place.

I'm seriously considering moving my overnights a little further south on US41 and staying at the Hyatt Place in Coconut Point.

Room Tip: Ask to check the condition of your bed/mattress before accepting the room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank omegaet
ffiftmy, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments about your stay with us. I apologize that your room was not comfortable, and we did not have another to offer you. Some of our mattresses have been recently replaced, but thankfully most guests find that they are able to have a restful night's sleep in most rooms of the hotel.

Renovating is scheduled for later in the year. I sincerely hope we have not lost your business, and invite you to feel free to contact me personally if you experience other problems. We want to be able to resolve issues in a timely manner.

Thank you again. It is important for us to know what our guests are thinking.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Very good continental breakfast. Staff was friendly and courteous. Clean rooms. Pleasurable stay. Met expectations and didn't have any issues with checking in or checking out. Appeciate the little things when staying at hotel and staff was well trained with this.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
ffiftmy, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

We always appreciate it when travelers take time to submit their comments to Trip
Advisor. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay, and mentioned "litte things" that often go unnoticed. We hope you will be able to stay with us again when you are in Ft. Myers.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I stayed here for three nights while visiting family in the area. All of the staff were extremely polite and helpful. The room was nice and comfortable. The included breakfast had a lot of options and was a nice addition.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor and it was fine.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for posting on Trip Advisor. We know travelers regard highly the opinions of other travelers, and we appreciate your favorable comments, including the one about the first floor!
We hope you will be able to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

I was told that there would be a van at the airport. Walked out the baggage claim door and there it was with the driver standing outside. As we approached the driver actually referred to me by name. Already I'm impressed. When we got to the hotel (Tues) we learned that they were having a little guest appreciation get together in the breakfast room. Nice touch! Since I was here for surgery, they made certain that I had a room on the ground floor and close to the lobby. We were told that if we needed anything, simply ask. We never did ask for anything but I feel that had we asked, we would have been treated well. The staff here were wonderful. My thanks to them.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you the wonderful comments you posted on Trip Advisor. Our staff takes pride in doing what we can for our guests. Little things do matter. We trust all is well following your surgery. If you are ever in Ft. Myers again, we hope you will stay with us.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

When we made our reservation we asked for connecting rooms. The woman we spoke with said no problem. When we checked in the person at the front desk immediately said they probably won't be connected. I asked him to check the reservation to see if it was requested and he snapped back at me to slow down because he hadn't brought the reservation up yet. I was shocked that he would treat a guest like that. Definitely set the tone for our stay...especially at $200 per night.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for letting us know about your experience at check-in. I sincerely apologize if you did not receive the type of accommodations you were expecting, and if any of our staff members did not treat you respectfully. We are generally know for our friendliness, and I'm sorry we did not deliver in this instance. Please accept our apologies.