“Long Stay”

Ranked #39 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Ames, Iowa
“Long Stay”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We spent four days at this Inn while we were searching for a rental property for Jan and Feb. The room was clean and always made up on our return from sight seeing/property hunting. Price included breakfast with the usual fare and the breakfast area was kept clean and was quickly restocked with food and other items. Good value for the money spent.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Medfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We met family near by so this location was perfect for the reunion. The room was very clean and comfy. We were happy with everything except the wifi didnt work and no wine bottle opener(asked and they didnt have one to help either)...otherwise no complaints.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Lake Worth, Florida
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I stayed in this hotel during a softball tournament, I did not book it a team member did. The first thing I noticed in the room was the mold above the tub in the bathroom and under the faucet, I have photos. The banisters in the stairwell were all broken and taped or glued together, what a safety hazard. Most of the rooms I was in smelled moldy & musty, we even bought some spray at bath & body works. This hotel was so outdated and dirty, I would never stay there again, I would have changed hotels but we were part of a team. I sent an email to the owner after our stay and his answer was that he was doing a half a million dollar renovation in August, but that didn't help as I stayed there in July. When I asked for a manager I was told that she was on a cruise and would be back on Monday, I checked out on Sunday. There was no staff there that had any authority, poorly maintained & poorly managed.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank 511LisaD
Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We have stayed at this hotel twice. The price is high for it not being a suite. It advertises WIFI which has no password but we could not get on in our rooms. The door is blocking the reception. We were able to open our door and stand in the hallway and get reception. The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. You can walk to the Cracker Barrell from the hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Seminole, Florida
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I stayed here earlier this month and the room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast area was very nice as well. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was low priced and worth it. The hotel is located just off the Interstate, so it was easy to get to the hotel and then get back on the interstate. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Ohio
Reviewed 24 February 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on February 18, 2012. It is a dated hotel, but the rooms were clean. The staff was friendly, and the continental breakfast was good. I would probably check another hotel brand if I was traveling to Ft. Myers since it requires a make over.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DaisyOhio
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Comfortable beds, a clean bathroom and a relatively low price, plus a friendly staff, made it easy to overlook its wear and tear and a few glitches (a guesswork temp adjustment knob on the AC unit, a breakfast room toaster that required some slight of hand, etc.) The motel is close to major freeway access, but quiet. It's about a mile or so away from downtown Ft. Myers. Incidentally, we don't recommend the nearby Cracker Barrel restaurant, but heartily recommend a visit to
Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve