“We loved it and we'll be back! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED”

Days Inn Fort Myers Springs Resort
Ranked #47 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Miami, Florida
“We loved it and we'll be back! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED”
Reviewed 25 June 2011

My wife and I and our two children arrived in Fort Myers. We normally stay at a Hyatt or Hilton, as we stumbled upon this Days Inn. The three differant pools surprised us. the huge banyan trees. with an unusual tiki bar under them. My son and I were able to enjoy our favorite sports on their 14 tv's. i was very surprised with the quality and very happy that I stumbled upon it. my wife and daughter enjoyed taking pictures of the wild life animals around the area. The rooms were very clean and beyond what we thought. This is the place to stay in Fort Myers. For a Days Inn its ranked over the top.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank thegreektraveler

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 23 May 2011

The room and facility's are clean. Parking space is a race and the breakfast was two times almost empty. I had to ask the girl in the Restaurant to fill the bread and coffee.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
chicago
Reviewed 19 April 2011

PLEASE beware! First off I was traveling with friends and alone without my husband with my 3 sons for spring break. My friends had no idea of the area because they stay with their in laws in a gated community. I arrived with my 3 sons at 10 pm. After traveling for 2 days we were exhausted! I paid for a whole week a very reasonable rate. Only to find 4 hispanic men in front of my door smoking a joint grilln out with a couple cases of beer outside my door!!! My son is 17 and was so scared he said mom we cannot stay here I don't feel safe! I was so tired and knew this was going to be impossible on spring break to find a new place! I than approached the front desk and told the gal she said oh they are working from out of town and staying here. I can call their room. Oh sure that would help! I than in tears preceded to ask for my money back as she returned my money! Thank God that we found a new place and we were able to be safe! This is a one night place if you want cheap and unsafe!

• Stayed March 2011
2 Thank momofsixChicago
Hollywood, FL
Reviewed 11 March 2011

My family & I recently spent overnite at the Days Inn Springs Hotel while visiting with
out of town relatives who stayed at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in nearby Bonita
Springs. Our hotel was conveniently located on a busy main street convenient to local
restaurants & shopping. The one story motel style building appeared to be freshly
painted. Our room had 2 double beds, tv, refrig, coffee maker and small micro. The
furnishings were clean and adequate for a moderately priced facility. We had the
continental breakfast which offered bagels, several dry cereals, donuts,milk,
orange juice. etc self served at the attached full service restaurant . We were especially
pleased at the room rate compared to the rates charged at the Hyatt (approx $300 to
$500 nightly for a very fancy environment). The Days Inn is a good value if low costs
and location are important while fanciness and service are not.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank hollywoodjack
New Jersey
Reviewed 10 March 2011

Formerly, a Best Western and now a Days Inn, it's a basic pet-friendly hotel along a highway and located close enough to the things most people would want to do in Fort Myers. The room was okay,. The service was adequate. There is a continental breakfast that includes pastries and beverages only. I understand the waffle maker was broken, so we didn't get the benefit of that. There is Internet service in the lobby and a Tiki Hut in the back. The pool wasn't very clean, but hopefully with the onset of warmer weather, management will get that in shape for useage.
The name The Springs Resort is a bit misleading. Their web site calls it a "natural spring resort." While there is a mineral spring on the premises, this is a hotel not really a resort in the truest sense.
I'd recommend for a short-term or overnight stay, but it is probably not what I'd choose for a family vacation.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 4 February 2011

We arrived at night and were just looking for one of the mid-level chain hotels to stay at (no Hilton for us!). This motel was a bit of a pleasant surprise - clean, reasonable rates, staff was very courteous and professional, new restaurant next door. and an artesian sulphur spring fed pool (and regular pool) out back with a pleasant garden. and an outdoor tiki bar.
the only bad thing was that free continental breakfast was served in the adjacent restaurant, same place as paying customers ate, and there was some confusion about where to go for free b-fast. plus the restaurant was really busy (good for them) and seating was limited. overall very pleased.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Reginald_Chung
New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 October 2010

My wife and I spent three wonderful days here and were pleasantly surprised. The rooms very comfortable and clean. There was a small refrigerator, microwave and a coffee pot. My wife needs coffee first thing in the morning!! The staff was helpful and pleasant. We used the pool everyday and the natural spring every afternoon. They were both clean and relaxing. The sprping setting was unbelievable with roman columns. It felt like we were in ancient Rome!! We spent out evening at the tiki bar which is located on the grounds, under three gigatic trees. The value was great and we hight recommend the Days Inn to anyone who is looking for a customized environment. This was definately not a typical hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Residence Inn Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center

Been to Days Inn Fort Myers Springs Resort? Share your experiences!