I read the reviews before I booked. I felt not much of a fair review. We arrive 4-22-12 and were booked for 1 week. My Husband has been in Fort Myers building the new Texas Roadhouse and I flew down. We loved it so much that we cont. to stay until May 15th.
The rooms are nice, the Staff is Wonderful. We did not see 1 bug or a flea as stated. The Natural Spring pool is absolutely fabulous, the fountain under the dome then runs into an outside wading pool about 3 ft deep. The swimming pool is great and clean and between the Diner and Tiki Bar. If you were at the pool at 8pm it might get a little noisey...Locals love their Tiki Bar. The bar is great and friendly peiople and every night there is a buffet style food. And I dont mean just finger foods. The Wings-yummy-then Baked Ziti, Chicken macaroni salad. The diner has a basic deal 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 toast, coffee for 2.99 and they deliver rm service. I cooked every nite there is a microwave and a commercial grill out back. We had Oysters/clams on grill..excellent. There is also a Sauna in the beautiful building out back. The Staff here work constantly cleaning and making YOUR stay with them Pleasant and they succeed at 110% +. They are very attentive to their guests. The wifi is better than my Verizon internet plug..I was never knocked off. Easy connect. I would highly reccoment this Hotel. You could ask for outback I am sure if they have the rm to book you there. Every evening it packs them in. There is such a History to this place with the Natural Spring that was hit 1000 ft down while drilling for oil in the 60's. You just know with the Beauty of the court yard and fountains on the grounds this is the Hot spot to be. Book & Enjoy. If I ever get back to FT Myers I will be here. & the Continental/Complimentary B-fast is just that. Cereal, bagels,donuts, fruit, toast coffee, milk,juice. Good to get your day going or right there is the Diner which is also busy with Locals but the service is excellent. or McDonalds is with in walking distance, the dollar store, a convienece store.
ENJOY your relaxing stay.... The Mundays Parkersburg WV
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to International Airport, Florida Gulf Coast University and Coconut Point Outlet For your tropical Florida getaway, come to Days Inn Fort Myers Springs Resort hotel, near Germain Arena. Located on Highway 41, our Fort Myers, Florida, hotel offers a resort experience minutes from MLB spring training facilities. Each morning, enjoy a free Daybreak continental breakfast. We offer free Wi-Fi Internet access so you can catch up on email from your hotel room. Explore our grounds where you might see otter, alligator, turtle and other native Florida wildlife. We offer two mineral soaking pools plus a tropical swimming pool and spacious sun deck and our Tiki Bar serves up tropical beverages under a cooling mist fan. Ample free parking is available for your car or oversized vehicle and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Many exciting attractions are within your reach at our Fort Myers, Florida, hotel. Catch an amazing live show at Germain Arena, where the best in rock, pop and country come to perform live. If you love shopping, head to Miromar Outlets or Coconut Point, where you can find great deals on the biggest brands. Florida Gulf Coast University is minutes from our hotel, so book your hotel room here and be sure to make your on-campus meeting with time to spare. If you are a baseball fan, catch Boston Redsox spring training at Jet Blue Arena, a replica of world-famous Fenway Park or see the Minnesota Twins practice at Target Field. DINING OPTIONS When you get hungry, stop by our on-site restaurant, serving American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Gigi's serves up pizza, angus burgers and more, just steps from our Fort Myers, Florida, hotel. Enjoy live entertainment and cold drinks at our onsite Tiki Bar, or head to one of the many nearby fast-food options for a quick bite. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIES A business center with high-speed Internet access is available for guests at our hotel in Fort Myers, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your Days Inn Fort Myers Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Fort Myers Hotel Fort Myers
- Best Western Fort Myers
- Best Western Springs Hotel
- Fort Myers Best Western
- Days Inn Fort Myers Springs Resort Florida