“Love this Place...Beautiful,fun and convenient”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Myers Beach
Seaside An All-Suite Resort
Reviewed 1 March 2011

We visited Seaside 6 years ago and loved it so much we made plans for the next year to go back, but unfortunately were unable to make it . So this year we decided it was time to go back and we weren't disappointed. The pool( which has been redone since our last visit) is heated the grounds are clean the beach is beautiful and the people who work in the office are extremely friendly and accommodating especially Pat . We stayed in a very nice unit my only complaint would be that the mattresses were a bit uncomfortable, but the convenience of the Publix right across the street and the awesome beach far outweigh anything else...We will definately return. We saw many familiar and friendly faces as there are many folks who visit year after year ! Great Place !

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 February 2011

We're in our 60's and have come here for the last two years. This is a comfortable and convenient location. Every unit has a full kitchen and there is a Publix grocery across the street; a coin laundry is on the property. Every unit faces the Gulf and has a wonderful view. The beautiful white sand is perfect for long walks or for sea shell collection and the sound of the surf lulls you to sleep at night!!

There is nothing fancy about this location and there is no 'night life' so young adults would be disappointed. My young grandchildren enjoy the weather, the sand and the water but there are really no 'attractions' to hold their interest - nothing like a 'putt-putt' is available.

Great for Seniors!! I think we'll be returning!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2010

To start with, the staff at Seaside are incredibly attentive, polite and courteous. I placed a call to get more information and spoke with Andrew and I believe her name was Pat. They both couldn't have been more helpful in answering my questions and ultimately booking me a room.

The pool had been recently remodeled and was beautiful! The room I had was very clean and very large!

Andrew gave me some fantastic suggestions for restaurants in the area and Pat told me about this awesome breakfast place called Pancake House.

Overall I was beyond pleased and highly suggest this resort to anyone I see!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2010

...the heated pool, the warm ocean, the grocery store across the street, the golf course down the road, the restaurant across the street and also down the road, the souvenier shops down the road, mini putt over the bridge, the sand, low tide shell collecting, the sun sets and surf. This is THE place to be at for a holiday with the family and friends. This has been our yearly spring vacation spot for the last 6 years.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2010

We've stayed at Seaside for several years and love it. It's located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, with the most beautiful beach just a few steps from our door. It's approximately 3 miles from the downtown square, so it's nice and quiet. There is a grocery store right across the street, making it convenient to walk. We only wish we could come more often.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2010

We all thouroughly enjoyed our stay at the Seaside, my sister and her husdand were with us and our suite was plenty roomy for 4. The grills at the pool area were very convenient and the Publix across the street was great to get fresh fruit and vegetables. Walked on the beach every morning and even found some unique shells to take home. The staff was very helpful and gave us some good tips on going to Everglades City for a day tour

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2010

We stayed Jan 5-12, and even though the weather stunk, our unit was very nice. I had stayed at this property many years ago shortly after it was built (1970s) and was very pleased how well it has been kept and renovated. I loved how close the surf was. We stayed in unit 301 and having a corner unit was worth the little bit extra. The unit had recently been refurbished and was very tastefully decorated. The granite counter tops were nice as were the new appliances. I do like to cook, so a few more kitchen accessories would have been nice (garlic press, salad spinner...) but otherwise we were very comfortable. I did notice that there was not a garbage disposal, although the sink was set up as though it had one, so I am not sure if that is something that will be added (I hope so).

The pool area was very nice and recently refinished with more working still being done, even though it was too cold to swim. There is also construction underway to rebuild the office, and this was a bit noisy early in the morning but hopefully will be completed soon.

Another great convenience is that there is a Publix directly across the street. It was a big time saver to not have to drive for groceries. Also, there is a BlockBuster vending machine at Publix that rents movies for $1 a day with many recent releases.

For a restaurant recommendation, I would recommend a few properties. On the the island, I had an excellent meal at Charley's Boat House Grill. Reasonable and the seafood was very good and the salad bar was fresh and abundant. On the other hand, I would not recommend the Parrot Key Caribbean Grill. It had a cute atmosphere by the marina just over the bridge, but the food was so-so and not worth what we paid.

I have been to Ft Myers many times in my life, and I always enjoy coming back. I know we will go back again and I would highly recommend the Seaside.

Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family