i went here in may 2014, i found it to be great, they had a place to eat right there with great hours, and good food, the prices were fantastic for the portions given.
the tiki bar was hopping everyday and night, a lot of locals go to this bar as well, pool was very clean. no crazy parties (other than the bar) so no problems with noise when it was bed time. rooms where clean and neat, and the maid service was great as well. they have a fantastic beach and one of the best sunset scenes around. great place for families or just to get away for a long weekend. well worth the trip for sure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise is yours to discover here at The Outrigger Beach Resort! Located in picturesque Fort Myers Beach, our family-friendly hotel greets you with outstanding service and a vibrant Polynesian flair. Enjoy comfort, value, and good old-fashioned fun throughout the resort, from the 144 guest rooms to the two on-site restaurants and beachside Tiki Bar, which features live music daily. With the beach right on our doorstep, you and your family have plenty of fun things to do, like collecting seashells, sunbathing, water sports, or even watching pods of dolphins frolic in the warm Gulf waters! We also offer easy access to all the terrific activities and attractions of nearby Fort Myers, Naples, and Sanibel and Captiva Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Outrigger Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Outrigger Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Outrigger
- Outrigger Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida