We stayed here for 3 days in April and it was wonderful...just like being at home! A block and half walk to the beach. The owners made you feel right at home and if you needed anything, they were more than happy to loan it to you! They provided beach chairs and umbrellas for the beach. The breakfast made by Dan each day was wonderful! We felt bad skipping breakfast on our last day, because we wanted to try a place at the end of the street that was said to have excellent cinnamon rolls. Cant wait to come back here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique bed and breakfast style inn just footsteps to the white sands of Fort Myers Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Mango Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Street Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Mango Street Inn Fort Myers Beach, Florida