My spouse and I just returned from a one week stay at this great little B&B. The inn is comprised of 6 guest rooms surrounding an inviting outdoor court. Our one bedroom unit was comprised of a large bedroom with a large walk-in closet. The kitchen area was fully equipped and the living room area had a sofa, chairs, table, and television.
The innkeepers, Dan and Tree, proved to be an invaluable resource of the area. They recommended great restaurants, places to visit, and activities to do. They supplied beach equipment which made our beach visits a breeze. The walk to the gorgeous white sandy beach took only a few minutes.
The breakfasts were delicious. Dan and Tree were thoughtfully aware of any dietary needs we had discussed.
We can't wait to return to this gem on the Gulf!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique bed and breakfast style inn just footsteps to the white sands of Fort Myers Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mango Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Street Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Mango Street Inn Fort Myers Beach, Florida