Dan and Tree are such good people and we are so thankfull that we stayed at their Inn! Great location, great breakfast and great company! The room was so cozy and clean that we wanted to transport it back to Fort Wayne, in our home! In fact, we thought of it as home away from home! Dan and Tree were always around when we needed something, yet we still had our privacy. We miss their hospitality and company! We also miss Cookie, Hector and Thomas, who are so friendly and lovable! The beach was so close, private and beautiful, and we were lucky to find some great shells! Dan and Tree are very knowledgeable about the island life, from the type of shells we found to the restaurants and activities we could do around there! We felt so good at the Inn that we were happy just hanging around some days. We really miss them and cannot wait to go back to our sweet Mango Street Inn. We highly recomend The Mango Street Inn, just make sure to save us a room! Thank you both ( ok to all five of you :) for an awsome experience! We miss you! Kurt and Gabriela, Fort Wayne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique bed and breakfast style inn just footsteps to the white sands of Fort Myers Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Mango Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Street Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Mango Street Inn Fort Myers Beach, Florida