You know what I hate, is the over usage of the word "Quaint" This place is not Quaint . It is however the most " Beach hideaway back to nature place I've ever stayed" The atmosphere is perfect for those of us that want a quiet beach vacation. Close enough to walk to all of the beach action, and far enough away for restful sleep and early morning breakfasts prepared by Dan who is not only the chef, but the guy who keeps this whole hidden world together, of course he has help from his wife Tree and his friend Charles. The only drawback was that bedroom number two did not have air coditioning. So get there early and stake a claim to bedroom number one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique bed and breakfast style inn just footsteps to the white sands of Fort Myers Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mango Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Street Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Mango Street Inn Fort Myers Beach, Florida