“It is a special place owned by special people.”
Review of Mango Street Inn

and 1 more site!
Mango Street Inn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Montana
“It is a special place owned by special people.”
Reviewed 5 February 2010

We loved our time at the Mango Street Inn. The Inn is quaint, cozy and so comfortable. All of the rooms are unique and we got to stay in two different rooms during our 13 day stay . We loved having pets there. The owners do everything they can to make a stay in Ft Myers Beach a good experience, including a wonderful gourmet breakfast. The location is conveniently close to the beach and Times Square. There are many good restaurants within walking distance. Beach equipment and bicycles are provided, so there is no need to rent those items. We are looking forward to our return to the Mango Street Inn.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank murp614

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Virginia
Reviewed 27 January 2010

Incomparable, unique, an ideal place for a couple to make friends in an atmosphere of unexcelled friendliness. The owners, Dan and Tree Andre, infuse the inn with their charm and attention to detail, creating a relaxed family feeling in the midst of a beautiful surrounding. The breakfasts, alone, are worth making this your destination. Dan's culinary skills and Tree's knowledge of the best wines are another reason this stands out as the best B&B we've ever stayed at. We're already making plans for a family gathering for three of the gorgeous rooms.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
Princeton
Reviewed 15 January 2010

I know this is a bit late coming cause I am an innkeeper myself and things just seem to get pushed to the back burner until they threaten to fall off the stove entirely. So here goes. I have been in the business as an Innkeeper, B&B contract business owner and guest for the past 40 years ( give a few years off as a Social Worker too). I even wrote the book on the business called "Innsights". So when I humbly say that The Mango Street Inn under the extraordinary care of Tree and Dan is the BEST of the best I really really mean it. I don't do many reviews and so I give this one wholeheartedly. My only regret is that I can not make it to Ft Myers again this year but plan on 2011 and of course there is not other place I will stay except with Tree and Dan, and critters. THX for the memories!

• Stayed February 2009, travelled solo
Greeley, CO
Reviewed 11 January 2010

The Mango Street Inn is everything that people say in the excellent ratings and more. Tree and Dan's hospitality and suggestions were priceless. The inn's location is close to everything and the beach decor put us in the "fun in the sun" mood. Included were extras like beach chairs, umbrellas and bikes for cruising the beach. Gourmet breakfasts under the pergola were great. This was our first visit to the area and we are already thinking about our next trip and we will definitely stay at the Mango Street Inn. Thanks Tree and Dan for a great week!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
jackson
Reviewed 3 January 2010

This was my second time at Mango Street Inn. It was as warm and cozy as my first visit. Dan and Tre are such wonderful people and everything they do is top notch. We can't wait to come back, but I was not surprised to find booking a room may be a little tough because Fort Myers best kept secret is "out of the bag".

• Stayed December 2009
derbyshire
Reviewed 29 November 2009

Tree and Dan are the perfect hosts...nothing is too much trouble for them and everything is done with a smile...... Dan's breakfasts are superb. The facilities are excellent and the location ideal. We hope to return before too long.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
Highland Mills, New York
Reviewed 24 October 2009

I have stayed in many different establishments in Fort Myers over the years. I was so blessed to find the Mango Street Inn! This bed and breakfast is hosted by Dan and Tree Andre. The Andre's ran restaurants in Virginia and Belize before settling down in FMB to open this lovely Inn. There are six beautifully decorated rooms with full kitchens. The breakfast is to die for!

I was provided with a wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, and all kinds of other stuff to make it an easy and great day at the beach FOR FREE!

If you stay at any other place in Fort Myers, you will probably pay twice as much and you will miss out on the most accomodating host and hostess ever!

Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple