What a great time - it was hot but the atmosphere, inkeepers and accomodations were the best and small pet friendly. It was our anniversary (22 years) and it was great. Close to everything on the island yet a good nights sleep. We live in Clearwater, FL (best beach in the world) and we have to say the beach is superb and OIL FREE. The innkeepers are absolutely the most accomodating and friendly we have ever encountered from North Carolina to Key West. Lots and lots to do all over the island. Don't miss the Heavenly Biscuit and the Flying Fish within steps of your front door. We will return to our little slice of heaven very soon. Our best to our friends Tree, Dan, Hecter, Tommy, Harry and Cookie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique bed and breakfast style inn just footsteps to the white sands of Fort Myers Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mango Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Street Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Mango Street Inn Fort Myers Beach, Florida