We stayed for a week around Easter, 2012. Lucky enough to get a front row beachfront site for our 38' rv. What a great great RV park. They guide you into your spot and help with anything you need. Office personnel were fabulous as well. I made sure to go and reserve next year. The beach is wide and white. We sat under our tent everyday, right in front of our RV. The park is dog friendly and we had our two black labs leashed under the tent with us. There is a local grocery store four blocks up that you can bike to and a Publix further down by car. We went to the dog beach five miles out and the dogs had a blast playing with the other dogs. Went to Fish House (near CVS) for a fabulous seafood. Watched the sunset every night front the beach. Great neighbors as well on both sides of us. loved seeing the ice cream man on the beach too! We are definasely coming back next year and every year to this park of paradise! Bring your bikes, because the sand is so hard near the water that you can bike on it. Loved our beach walks. Very clean beach, very clean campground, very clean little town! This park is a real jewel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay where you can be in the middle of everything or secluded away in your own private paradise. Red Coconut is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico and just 1 ½ miles from the Times Square area, we are within walking, biking, or trolley distance to everything the island has to offer. Bordering our park is the Matanzas Pass Preserve, which is a popular bird watching area and where the canoe/kayak launch onto the Estero Bay Blueway Trail is located. Take a quiet walk through the Preserve and launch your canoe/kayak in the morning then spend your evening watching the sun sink into the horizon while lounging on your beach chair on our 450’ of sugar sand beachfront. Bring your RV, tent, or rent one of our fully furnished mobile units. We offer full hook-ups including basic cable, laundry facilities & recently remodeled bathhouses. WiFi is now available for free to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Red Coconut RV Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Coconut Rv Park Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Red Coconut Rv Resort
- Red Coconut RV Park Fort Myers Beach, Florida