I live near the Campground and walk thru it daily, It goes from Beachfront to almost Backbay except that it borders the Matazas Pass Preserve. The Campground is almost 13 acres. It is located near a Firehouse so you'll hear sirens but you are near Paramedics if needed!! A 7-11 is next to the Firehouse and across the street is Junkanoos, Mama Angies Pizza and Anthonys on the Gulf. The other side has Barking Bimini Cafe, a nail shop, Massage@Tranquility Cove, A Souvenir/sweet shop and a Chinese Restaurant. They are located on a Trolly stop. I go over for Sunset and the Campers are mostly Happy Campers. Winter time has alot of repeat Campers and they have get togethers=Fun.1 couple has been coming there for 51 years. They also have "block parties" with live music/games. Saturdays they have Pancake Breakfast in the clubhouse. Our Beach is white sugar sand, no undertow and about 3' deep until you go way out. Junkanoos rents jet skis and Parasails. Time Square is a 30 min walk, $0.25 Trolly Ride or pedal along the Beach. This is a GR8 location and a fun time. They deal in inches not feet so you will have close neighbors but probably fun neighbors. Its fun to see the place fill up & empty out-they also have rentals available. I love the park-its tropical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay where you can be in the middle of everything or secluded away in your own private paradise. Red Coconut is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico and just 1 ½ miles from the Times Square area, we are within walking, biking, or trolley distance to everything the island has to offer. Bordering our park is the Matanzas Pass Preserve, which is a popular bird watching area and where the canoe/kayak launch onto the Estero Bay Blueway Trail is located. Take a quiet walk through the Preserve and launch your canoe/kayak in the morning then spend your evening watching the sun sink into the horizon while lounging on your beach chair on our 450’ of sugar sand beachfront. Bring your RV, tent, or rent one of our fully furnished mobile units. We offer full hook-ups including basic cable, laundry facilities & recently remodeled bathhouses. WiFi is now available for free to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Red Coconut RV Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Coconut Rv Park Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Red Coconut Rv Resort
- Red Coconut RV Park Fort Myers Beach, Florida