Red Coconut Campground is a great place for familes to relax and enjoy the beach and everthing else Ft Myers has to offer. I have read all the other reviews from people complaining about things falling on their campers to cramped camp sites. We have been coming to Red Coconut for 5 years, we go the same two weeks every year. We went from the third row to the second row. Now we are lucky enough to have front row site and we wont give it up. The same people go the same time every year so our children have grown up around the same campers every year and its fun to see them its like a family reunion. The way the campground does things is a little different than other campgrounds but it seems to work for them. We love stepping out of our camper on to the beach. The kids love playing in the surf, making friends and playing with little or no worries as to where they are and are they safe. The sites are cramped but they are precious beach sites and they make the best out of the little room they have. Look around Florida and try to find a beach campground that is right on the beach. They are few and far between if any in this area. We always bring new friends and family that reserve campsites and now they return year after year. We go over to Junkaroo and have a drink play pool or at night dance. You can go to one of the many tourist or local restaurants that are very good. You can shop in the campy beach stores or go to the library. There is even a movie theatre that is quite nice in Bonita Beach. There is just so many things to love that is over shadows all these petty things people love to complain about. So if your looking for a beautiful beach campgound Red Coconut RV Resort is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay where you can be in the middle of everything or secluded away in your own private paradise. Red Coconut is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico and just 1 ½ miles from the Times Square area, we are within walking, biking, or trolley distance to everything the island has to offer. Bordering our park is the Matanzas Pass Preserve, which is a popular bird watching area and where the canoe/kayak launch onto the Estero Bay Blueway Trail is located. Take a quiet walk through the Preserve and launch your canoe/kayak in the morning then spend your evening watching the sun sink into the horizon while lounging on your beach chair on our 450’ of sugar sand beachfront. Bring your RV, tent, or rent one of our fully furnished mobile units. We offer full hook-ups including basic cable, laundry facilities & recently remodeled bathhouses. WiFi is now available for free to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Red Coconut RV Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Coconut Rv Park Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Red Coconut Rv Resort
- Red Coconut RV Park Fort Myers Beach, Florida