The place is ok, the sites are very tight, the bathrooms are a little rundown. Its 10:30 pm and the people next to us are still outside talking very loud. The one good thing is that the beach is right there, the weather today sucks its been raining off and on all day. But for the most part I would recommend and I'm sure we will be coming back. Oh and if you are like me not a good animal person be proper there are plenty of people with dogs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay where you can be in the middle of everything or secluded away in your own private paradise. Red Coconut is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico and just 1 ½ miles from the Times Square area, we are within walking, biking, or trolley distance to everything the island has to offer. Bordering our park is the Matanzas Pass Preserve, which is a popular bird watching area and where the canoe/kayak launch onto the Estero Bay Blueway Trail is located. Take a quiet walk through the Preserve and launch your canoe/kayak in the morning then spend your evening watching the sun sink into the horizon while lounging on your beach chair on our 450’ of sugar sand beachfront. Bring your RV, tent, or rent one of our fully furnished mobile units. We offer full hook-ups including basic cable, laundry facilities & recently remodeled bathhouses. WiFi is now available for free to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Red Coconut RV Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Coconut Rv Park Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Red Coconut Rv Resort
- Red Coconut RV Park Fort Myers Beach, Florida