“Friendly service and excellent food”

Doc Ford's Rum Bar & Grille Ft. Myers Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Description: Family-friendly waterfront dining with affordable pricing. Featuring fresh seafood daily and full bar with our famous Island Mojitos. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Sports Bar and Live Entertainment. Arrive by car or boat. Doc Ford’s Rum Bar and Grille may have originated on Sanibel Island, but be sure to check out this newest location on Fort Myers Beach!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Netta was our server and she answered a bunch of questions with a smile and patience, made recommendations and was overall fun. We all ordered something different (6 women, not easy to please) and we’re all very happy with our meals

Write a ReviewReviews (4,483)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I came here on our honeymoon. It was excellent from the views to the food to the service, we LOVED it all. You must eat here!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife wanted to go somewhere we hadn’t been yet in Ft. Myers Beach. This place is just before the bridge. We split the philly sandwich which comes with mushrooms, onions, peppers and cheese on a hoagie style bun. We ordered the peppers on the side because I don’t care for peppers. The sandwich and fries were excellent. Our server, Richard was was very attentive to our needs and got our food and drinks to us quickly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved this restaurant! The food, drinks and service were fantastic! The gluten free menu was great and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. I could eat the shrimp and grits every day until I die!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was amazing and our server, Shae was on point - along with her eyelashes! We'll definitely be back.