“Great Fishing”

Fish Warrior Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Specializing in big fish, Captain Sean has vast experience and knowledge of the waters of Southwest Florida. His father sparked his interest in fishing at a young age, a spark that turned into a burning passion. The passion is what makes Captain Davis one the of the area's top fishing guides. Whether you are an experienced or a novice fisherman, he will make your fishing charter a memorable adventure!
Reviewed 24 May 2010

It has all most been a year since my husband and I took our fishing trip with Capt. Sean. I have been meaning to post how great this guided fishing trip was. Capt. Sean was great!!! I gave this fishing trip as a gift to my husband for his birthday. This was my first time fishing and I did catch my first fish. Overall, I would fish with Capt. Sean again. One thing I forgot to mention, I was almost 7 1/2 months pregnant.

There are newer reviews for Fish Warrior Charters

Reviewed 21 April 2010

My 17 yr old son and I went fishing with Captain Sean during spring break. It was the highlight our vacation. You couldn't meet a nicer guy than Captain Sean. He is friendly, accommodating, and best of all, he knows where to fish. He took my son and I out for a 1/2 day. It was my first time fishing off shore and I was a little apprehensive about it. Sean sensed my uneasiness about it, and offered to stay in the BackWaters area. I told him I really would like to fish off shore, I just had a few safety questions. He gladly answered them and it put me more at ease. So we fished off shore and caught so many fish we released half of what we caught. It created a great memory for my son and I that will last us a lifetime. I would hire Captain Sean again in a heartbeat.

Dave Hawkins
Indianapolis, Indiana

1  Thank Freedomhawk
Reviewed 24 February 2010

My father in-law and son recently went out with Captain Sean and had a terrific time. I am not an experienced fisherman( they are), but he was patient and knowledgable and showed this novice a great time. We caught trout, reds, even a catfish which he told me was poisonous, which I did not know. (He quickly threw that back!) I highly recommend Sean!
Peace!

Billy Conran

Reviewed 27 August 2009

Capt.Sean put us on fish right from the gate. My son, Kenneth and I had a blast. Capt.Sean had answers for every question Kenneth threw at him. He taught us how to tell a male from a female trout. Besides the great scenery , we saw ospreys and manatees. Overall a great time, We can't wait til we go again.

1  Thank fishingfoolsfather
Reviewed 25 August 2009

Hands down, Fish Warrior Charters with Captain Sean Davis was one of the best fishing trips I've ever taken! From the moment you get to the dock, you can tell by Captain Sean's attitude that an excellent fishing experience for you is his main priority. Captain Davis was well prepared and had extensive knowledge of fishing in these back bay Florida waters. You could tell just by his explanations of fish, and how to fish them.

First, Captain Davis will catch small live bait that you'll use to catch the big fish. This was quite fun to watch and learn. Next we headed to our destination to catch the big fish, which Captain Davis demonstrated well by hitting 3 different spots and we caught 3 different types of fish . His knowledge of various fish, where they are, what their biting, and how to catch them was evident by the fact that I kept catching fish one right after another! We caught Snook, Red Tail Snapper, and Trout all in one day! We had a blast simply because Captain Sean knew where to go, what bait to use, and how to catch them.

I only get to fish a few times a year and I'm certainly an amateur, but Captain Sean made me feel at ease, gave me great pointers, and was just as excited as I was when I landed the big fish! His professionalism and personality really made my trip something I'll always remember! If you want a great experience with a Captain who knows his stuff, I HIGHLY recommend Fish Warrior Charters! We had an amazing time!