We had left Disney World and wanted to visit Sanibel Island for a few days. This resort was recommended and close to the island. Having stayed in state parks most of our "camping" we found the sites here to be very small. With the trailer parked, the truck backed in to the concrete pad left little room. The place was clean and the bath house was nice, would stay here again, but not for a week, just a day or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a family owned and operated campground surrounded by the bay. Fort Myers Beach is just 1 mile from us. It's a easy walk to the beach or the LeeTran Trolley will pick you up across the street and return you to our par. We have Ultimate, Superior, Select Prime and Choice sites, along with a boat ramp, we also have floating docks and slips. Our pool and spa are heated all winter. In addition to our fabulous RV Sites we have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath trailer for rent. Fully Furnished with linens, kitchen necessities and a full size washer and dryer. Just bring your beach towels and enjoy your stay. We also have Free Wi-Fi throughout the park. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- San Carlos r.v. Park & Islands Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- San Carlos r.v. Park And Islands
- San Carlos R.V. Park & Islands Fort Myers Beach, Florida