“A Fun NiteCap”

Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Casual open air with Great Food and Drink
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A Fun Nite Cap. Great entertainment. Found this place on a walk back from Sunset and a little Shopping, It was only a block from our hotel.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,653)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to times square decided to make our rounds to the different bars we went in kinda had outside seating very nice my husband had 2 of the IPA Beach brew which he enjoyed I had the Cherry Splash so cool and refreshing we had apps I had the grouper bites which were excellent, service was good great stop for drinks.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of our favorite place to eat this trip. No reservation needed and first come first serve. Very casual with live music. I was able to find one of favorite beer Kalik here! We ordered fish dip, steam clams, coconut shrimps, grouper, garlic Dungeness crab and crab steamer. The garlic crab Is out of this world!. If you like any kind of crabs this is the place to be because I don’t see any other restaurants serve them here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The facility was a dive. The food was okay and so was service. I found a hair in my plate, but our server took care of it properly. The food was not the greatest though.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went here twice. I loved the cheese bread and calamari. Nice bathrooms. Outside and under cover seating. We actually had fish cooked here that members of our group had caught. We all went here and ate fish with family style sides. I loved the broccoli!