“Not much to look at but the food was great!”
Review of The Fish Monger - CLOSED

The Fish Monger
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service casual dining experience. Full Liquor License. Early Bird Menu, Tavern Menu, Dinner Menu. We own our own boats so you will not find fresher fish in Ft. Myers. We also have many Beef-Chicken and Pasta dishes as well as a children's menu. Large parties welcome. Dive In and Dine Fresh!!
Reviewed 22 January 2014

It was not much to look at on the outside but the fish was so fresh and good and the homemade peanut butter brownie pie was great. We got an appetizer, steamed clams in a butter garlic sauce and we were dipping our homemade bread in it. So good.

1  Thank Robert R

Reviewed 21 January 2014

we go at least once a week the seafood always very fresh..........the aged steak is very good cuts like butter very favorfull we enjoy all the staff but Jane in the lounge is just a gem!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

As a regular visitor to Cape Coral/fort myres, I have driven pass this restaurant on numerous occasions,mainly because of the outward appearance, the blue wooden shack with lots of other colours didn't really appeal to me... But my friends arranged to meet us there so I had to go....
I kicked myself that I hadn't stopped sooner,from the friendly greeter to the superb server and the excellent food, it was outstanding . One of our party doesn't eat seafood and they had steak which was cooked to perfection, the rest of the meals consisted of all the various seafood dishes , we couldn't pick one over the other , and we all had homemade desserts afterward...
The inside is a bit tired/quirky but I would take that any day if I got that type of food. We'll done to all.

1  Thank Missymajor
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Seafood is always freshly caught that day and prepared exactly to order. Service is friendly and owners are hands on. I had Mako shark and it was the best I've ever had. Portions are very generous. A must in Ft Myers Beach.

1  Thank GEORGE H
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Fresh seafood with innovative daily specials. We have frequented for the past 10 years while vacationing in the area. Owners are hands on and it shows in the outstanding service.

1  Thank Joan V