“Some things great...some not so great.”

Tuckaway Bagel & Waffle Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Goshen, Indiana
“Some things great...some not so great.”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

First of all, I will say overall very pleased. However, there's a few things worth mentioning... My husband ordered a bagel with sausage, egg, and pepper jack cheese. Said it was just like everywhere else...nothing special. However, my mom and I ordered one with turkey, bacon, cream cheese, and avocado and it was delicious! Our boys ordered waffles which were delicious as well, but not your traditional waffle. Much thicker, richer, chewier...but deliciously interesting. Iced mocha not great, but nothing to detour me from going back. Vibe comparable to My Blue Heaven in Key West, which is a personal favorite. If we weren't leaving tomorrow, I would definitely go back. Just think outside the box when ordering.

1 Thank SweetMamaNick

“Awesome Bagels! ”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Every time we come we are welcomed with a smile from the great staff and a friendly kitty outside. The sunrise bagel is my favorite; it's the perfect combination of breakfast goodness. The outside patio is cute and shaded. Bug spray was available to use, although we didn't need it. My dog Joey was also welcomed and allowed on the patio, Thanks Tuckaway!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Attack of the mosquitoes”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Good bagels ... no complaints about the food. But be careful about the swarms of mosquitoes. They let us switch tables when we asked, but this was after the damage was done. My dining partner looks like she has the measles from all the bites on her legs.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Terri M
WI
“Try the wafel”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Wonderful staff, food and outdoor seating. Best latte I had on the island. The wafel is like a sweet donut, very good and perfect for sharing. The ladies were wonderful and even added a candle and sang happy birthday to my husband!!!

Visited May 2014
New England
“Best bagel sandwich in the area”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I was taken here by a local resident for breakfast. The space is great with a hidden shady outside seating area. Food was delicious, and our server was great. Coffee was good too, in an area where a good cup o joe is hard to find. Great people watching spot. Highly recommended!