My wife and I found this place clean and nice. The pool was small but you are only a 5 min walk to the beautiful beaches of SW Florida. Depending on what you want to do, this place can be the perfect location or can be a tough place to venture out from. If you want to hangout at the beach and just soak up the sun, without the need to get into your car and travel around the area, then this is a great place. The beach is great, the pier is nice, there are party bars and also very nice restaurants all within a one - two block area. There is no need to drive anywhere. However, if you desire to get out and see the area, the traffic on and off Ft. Meyer's Beach can be brutal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour House at the Inn offers concierge customer service with thirty-four individually owned condominium suites just steps away from the beach. We offer boat dockage and bay access right in the heart of the Historic Baywalk District and beach resort area! The all new condominium hotel suites are exquisite and offer all amenities you may need. Whether you're here for relaxation, a fishing getaway or a fun-filled family beach vacation, you will find it here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Harbour House at the Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour House At The Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Harbour House At The Inn Fort Myers Beach, Florida