“What a View”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MUMikeand...
Overland Park, Kansas
“What a View”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

What a great condo. We stayed two weeks in July and it wasn’t long enough. This is our fifth time to FMB but first time to rent a condo. We typically stay at the Pink Shell. Unlikely for Pink Shell we have found a new place to stay. The condo was great and had a lot of room and an outstanding beach view. It was clean, nicely updated and well stocked with anything you needed. The Beach Accommodations staff was also great to work with. Will stay here next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Jul 2014
We are so glad your enjoyed your stay. We look forward to accommodating you again in the future. Another beautiful day at the beach!
cg9764
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The Best Vacation Ever”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I stayed here with 2 friends. Just bring your clothes and toothbrush. Everything was supplied - even hair dryer, iron, loads of dishes, pots and pans - wine glasses. They even had baggies - I could go on and on. Beach Accomodations couldn't have been nicer. There was a problem with the washer and I left a message at night and got a call back the next morning. Someone came out and the next day there was a new washer. The rental was beautiful, clean, and the views from the balcony were wonderful - especially the sunsets over Sanibel. I will be back next year if not sooner.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Jun 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again. Another beautiful day at the beach!
Indiana
Reviewed 3 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Florida
Reviewed 21 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
21 Jun 2013
We are so glad your enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again!
Kansas City
Reviewed 22 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
22 May 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Another beautiful day at the beach!!!
NH
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

IL
Reviewed 6 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing