“Wonderful!”

naperville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 9 January 2011

What a great amazing boat. What a interesting man Captain Vince is my husband and I have been on his boat twice and it was absolutely wonderful. He let my husband steer the the boat for almost and hour and taught him different things about sailing my husband loved it! Very peaceful and I would highly recommend taking a sailboat ride with Captain Vince
We did the the sunset sail beautiful

Visited October 2010

Grosse Pointe, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First Class Operation”
Reviewed 6 January 2011

Captain Vincent runs a first class operation! Sailing on the Adventure exceeded all of my expectations. I would highly recommend sailing on this boat. We booked the moonlight cruise which began before sunset, which was gorgeous, and then we sailed under the moon. It is a memory that will last a lifetime. Captain Vincent was professionally dressed and not hard on the eyes either. From the time we stepped on the boat until we departed the dock the experience was unlike anything I ever experienced before! I highly recommend sailing with Captain Vincent. I cannot wait to come back to SW Florida to sail with him again.

Visited January 2011
4 Thank Michigander42267
Fort Myers
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sailing With Captail Vincent was an Adventure”
Reviewed 30 December 2010

Sailing on the Adventure was unlike anything I have ever experienced. It is true what they say "all boats are not alike." The boat was built with the highest quality materials and workmanship when you step on board you know it and feel it. Captain Vincent took care of everything. We never had to lift a finger. He had his boat especially built for him so he could operate the entire boat from behind the helm. What a difference his boat was compared to others in the area (the others don't even compare). I highly recommend going sailing with him.

5 Thank AdventureMermaid