Steve was more than accomodating during our stay October 12th through October 16th. Nice sized suite with full kitchenette, dining table, sofa and comfortable chair with ottoman. Two full size beds in the bedroom. The kitchen was not only stocked with dishes and pots/pans, linens etc., but also coffee, creamer, sugar, salt pepper, dish soap. Free laundry service including soap. AND he took us on a boat ride to the bay where we visited with the dolphins up close. This was way above and beyond expectations and greatly appreciated. This place couldn't be in a better location. Parked our vehicle, and didn't have to move it again. The beach is right across the street, restaurants and shopping all around.
This place is not fancy, and there is no room service so if that is what you need, look elsewhere. It satisfied our needs perfectly, and you can't beat the price. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Fort Myers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Court Villas and Suites are across the street from the beach and on a waterway behind us leading out to the Gulf of Mexico. One bedroom suites and one or two bedroom villas are available. We have wireless internet, a heated pool, boat docks, laundry facility, kayaks, and a great location close to restaurants, shops, watersports, nightly entertainment, and of course......Fort Myers Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Holiday Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Court Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- The Holiday Court Fort Myers Beach, Florida