My Sister and I spent 4 nights in the Overflow cottage which has 2 bedrooms, full kitchen and a covered deck with palm trees. Extremely clean with everything you would need for a comfortable stay. The most amazing part of staying at this motel is the owner Steve. My Sister and I go on a yearly, 4 day vacation every year and we have been all over the states, staying mostly in high end hotels like Hilton or Marriott. We decided to try something different this year so we chose the Holiday Court because of the reviews, location and amenities. From the moment we arrived Steve was there whenever we needed anything at all. There were several remote controls and he came over and showed us how to work everything. He also showed us the vast library of books and videos he had collected that we could use during our stay (free of course) :)
He invited us for a boat ride which we declined as we are not boat people but it was beyond customer service. He cares about people. Unique experience. :)
It was very hot all 4 days and the air conditioning worked great. He also had fans and we asked him for an extension cord and we hooked one up on the deck. He came by every day to check on us to make sure we were we happy.
The night before we were to leave Steve stopped by and asked us if we would like our boarding passes printed. we went to the office and he took care of everything for us. We had ordered a taxi for 9:30am on Tuesday morning and STEVE said he had to go to Home Depot which is near the airport AND he would be glad to drop us off. IF YOU ARE STAYING HERE ,THIS IS NOT AN AMENITY THAT IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY.
Sorry Steve, we had to mention this kindness and we hope it does not cause any problems with other guests asking for rides. We have decided that this is the place we will be staying at from now on. The only small item that perhaps may need to be worked on is the internet connection.
But, Having met Steve I am sure he is working on it as I write this review.
Once again we can not express our pleasure in this motel and the owner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Court Villas and Suites are across the street from the beach and on a waterway behind us leading out to the Gulf of Mexico. One bedroom suites and one or two bedroom villas are available. We have wireless internet, a heated pool, boat docks, laundry facility, kayaks, and a great location close to restaurants, shops, watersports, nightly entertainment, and of course......Fort Myers Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Holiday Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Court Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- The Holiday Court Fort Myers Beach, Florida