We live in Florida, and just decided we needed a couple days of R and R. Friends of ours have been raving about this place and we took them up on their suggestion. We stayed in , I think it was called "Sea View". right across from the beach and the park.. Wow!! our friends were right. It was a 2 bedroom, full kitchen, which by the way was stocked with any item a person would need, living room and full bath, We had indoor glassed in porch, plus a nice deck, to sit with our cocktails and watch the world go by. Park your car in assigned space, and leave it til checkout. The owner,/ manager, was great. Name is Steve. Seems to be visible and willing to answer questions any time. View out back was also fantastic. Kayaks to use, fishing from the dock, etc. Or as we did...just plain relax. Will bring fishing pole next time. And there will be next time. JUST GREAT COUPLE DAYS, with some great friends, doing absolutely nothing. Can't say enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Court Villas and Suites are across the street from the beach and on a waterway behind us leading out to the Gulf of Mexico. One bedroom suites and one or two bedroom villas are available. We have wireless internet, a heated pool, boat docks, laundry facility, kayaks, and a great location close to restaurants, shops, watersports, nightly entertainment, and of course......Fort Myers Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Holiday Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Court Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- The Holiday Court Fort Myers Beach, Florida