The Holiday Court is just enough steps from the centre of Fort Myers not to be noisy at night. Easy to reach and each unit has its own car parking slot. The pier, shops and restaurants in the centre are all within easy walking distance. The Holiday Court is family run and they and their staff were all very friendly and helpful. It is not a conventional hotel style as it consists of several buildings and looks very attractive, as they are all painted in different colours They have 2 fishing/moorage docks on the lagoon, which was very peaceful. Several areas of the grounds and buildings are probably getting to need refurbishing but the owners are doing this step-by-step
There are quite a few different types of room available and we were in Room 19, with a lovely view facing the large lagoon. We were upstairs and had a covered, furnished outside veranda where we could sit and watch the fish jumping and the birds waiting to catch them! The living, kitchen,and dining area was well furnished, very clean and comfortable, with the necessary cooking and eating equipment all there. The bedroom was not enormous but again well furnished with good bedding. There was a bathroom with a separate wash basin just outside in the bedroom. We had ample storage space for our weeks' stay.
If you want to leave your car behind and go on a bus ride there is a trolley that goes the length of the island and onto the mainland, where you can transfer to buses t other nearby areas.
We enjoyed our stay again, is was good value for money and we would recommend it and go there again ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Court Villas and Suites are across the street from the beach and on a waterway behind us leading out to the Gulf of Mexico. One bedroom suites and one or two bedroom villas are available. We have wireless internet, a heated pool, boat docks, laundry facility, kayaks, and a great location close to restaurants, shops, watersports, nightly entertainment, and of course......Fort Myers Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Holiday Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Court Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- The Holiday Court Fort Myers Beach, Florida